Fantasy League Results

I dont think the ladder was updated after the "season" ended. I think it was right up until the playoffs.

Well done Ruckers. You snuck up there tho!!!

Hard luck to Chad who lost Garnett cos of coaching decisions....

I was in the League 'To the Beer Garden'
As a result of some luck with injuries and some lop sided trades
My team 'Starks goes Baseline' was lucky enough to come out on top.
Well done to my Team :)

Well I had KG and they rested him the LAST game of the week for me to go in the final!:smt067 I led pretty much all year and lost by a few stats that I would have got :( Man that smarts! #-o

DAMN Timberwolves! [-X Cost me the overall win based on Ruckers stats for the final :rolleyes:

I guess I owe Ruckers $10 and so do all those that played in our league.

In the league I created, I was Top OzCards participant, beating Vlad into 4th, as 1st & 2nd came from another league I've been involved in for almost 5 years now. Would've won the league if a few of my players in the SF's hadn't rested. Ended up in a tie, and didn't go through as the other team finished higher. Oh well, still happy with result.

Here's a linky to it.

Thanks to those from here who participated in the league's 1st season. Will do it again next year with 6 active players (PG, SG, SF, PF, C & Util) instead of the 5.

Hey All....

All I can say is beginners luck...:lol:

I'll buy a box with the winnings so we can all enjoy the live bust.... Suggestions????

My Bank details are:

Commonwealth Bank
Account Name: Mr Andrew J Ruckwood
BSB: 06 3885
ACC: 10117798

Don't forget to leave your name as a description....

Cheers...

Hey Guys & Gals....

Just reminding everyone, that although this was a 'game', everone that entered did so knowing it cost $10 each (to the winner).... Well somehow I won and have only been paid by 2 people.... Thats leaves 13 people still oweing me money.... $130!!!!

I would appreciate if those who havn't paid could do so pretty soon... Will help me pay for the 2005/06 Finest Boxes from our group buy....

My details are in this thread...

Cheers...

Ruckers

ps THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE PAID!!! :)

BUMP!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!! Still waiting on $130.....:(

People complain about other members not completing trades or stuffing others around.... Only 2 out of 15 have completed this deal!?!?!?!?

I've waited WEEKS and WEEKS.... for 13 of our members to send me this money that they all agreed on!!!:mad:

MetallicA' said:
sorry ruckers i havent made the payment yet.
i will deposit $10 to your account on monday if thats alright.
once again sorry for the slowness of the payment :rolleyes:

No worries mate.... Thanks!

4 down 11 to go.... C'mon quys.... I was planning on putting it towards a live box break anyway.... Would have been good to get the money for the card show on Sunday, so I could visit Sonny....:D

jeez - i was thinking of doing the league next year as I missed out this year.. but if nobody is going to honour their bets.. lol ;) pretty poor form fellas!

Back
Top Bottom