Fantasy Football

What the.....so there was no live draft. Did I miss something. Why draft this early - camp just started.

^hear about all the sacks RGIII has been taking in practices? Been holding the ball to long in the pocket and not getting the ball out quick enough

Just joined. Can't wait.
Has anyone else watched 'The League'? It's a show about a group of friends fantasy football league. It's really funny, my wife doesn't even like football and she loves it. I don't think it's on in Australia so you'd have to download it. (as legally as possible of course;)
Mate, I finally got the seasons and watched them in 2 days. Brilliant show!! :D Thanks for the heads up on it! =D>

Season is about start, is everyone excited? Do we wanna try to organise a prize for the winner?
Hey Grant, I cant wait. Im happy to put some cards forward. Havent got anything that special (Sanchez auto is about it). I know there are a few people in the league that aren't on here. Might be a problem but if we do have a prize we can sort it out later. Also if anyone collects teams let me know. I have a few minor inserts and commons im willing to send you if you can pay the postage. Have fun everyone and let the games begin!! :kick:

I'll chuck some cards in for a prize. Though this league seems to be dead. I have offered a number of trades and all but one got an answer. Has a single trade been made in this league?

I'll chuck some cards in for a prize. Though this league seems to be dead. I have offered a number of trades and all but one got an answer. Has a single trade been made in this league?
mate what have you been offering for the trades? (i dont mind my team just really injury prone) any responses at all or counters?? Hopefully once the season starts the action should pick up.
Owen I moved the auto draft later by a month also. The website wanted the draft to happen in july?? If enough interest is generated before next season im happy to be a part of a proper fantasy football draft. I guess test the waters with this season and see how it goes.

I dropped James Jones to get Ogletree. It says I need to wait until Wednesday to be accepted because I'm getting him off waivers. Does that mean I'll get him on Wednesday or does the league decide? Pretty confused haha.

The ranking is usually the reverse of the draft order.

You better hope your in front of me. Lol!!;)

Back
Top Bottom