Fantasy Football

Sash3350

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sasha Alavanja
eBay User
sash3350
Hey Fellow OCT's,
I have started a fantasy football league on the nfl.com website. If anyones keen on joining PM me your email address and I will send you the link to join.
Any questions feel free to ask.
Sash

I started one on ESPN but for some reason I can't log back in. PM'ing you my email now.

all pm's replied to and the leagues half full. Anyone else interested in joining? makes the nfl season that much more fun to watch..

Just joined. Can't wait.
Has anyone else watched 'The League'? It's a show about a group of friends fantasy football league. It's really funny, my wife doesn't even like football and she loves it. I don't think it's on in Australia so you'd have to download it. (as legally as possible of course;)

Just joined. Can't wait.
Has anyone else watched 'The League'? It's a show about a group of friends fantasy football league. It's really funny, my wife doesn't even like football and she loves it. I don't think it's on in Australia so you'd have to download it. (as legally as possible of course;)
will definately have to look into that one...i saw the espn doco on the start of fantasy baseball... interesting but im not a fan of the game. I reckon NFL is the best sport to play fantasy on. good luck guys... the leagues nearly full and the auto pick draft is on the 1st of August. I think you can rate your top 50 or 100 players so it might make a difference..

For those of you who are keen on fantasy football, i thought i would give you a heads up on a great fantasy football podcast that i usually listen to. if you go to espn.com and click on the podcenter link via the radio tab, listen to fantasy focus football. They babble on a bit but they give you great pointers on everything.

Draft is done! How's everyone go?
I got
QB's
Phillip Rivers and RGIII
RB's
Ray Rice
Trent Richardson
Fred Jackson
WR's
Vincent Jackson
AJ Green
Crabtree
TE's
Vernon Davis
Coby Fleener

Eagles defence and Patriots Kicker

and a few backups

Damn I didn't remember the draft was on and didn't get a Email warning, luck i did a pre draft selection. Anyway my team,

QB - Michael Vick
QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Marshawn Lynch :D
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB - Donald Brown
RB - Peyton Hillis
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
TE - Jacob Tamme
WR - Calvin Johnson :D
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Justin Blackmon
WR - Laurent Robinson

Kicker - Matt Bryant (Falcons)

Defense Team - Detroit Lions

Over all I'm pretty happy with my team, just need to trade a few pieces for a solid TE or 2.

I got an ok team seems injury prone though!!?
Qb's - Brady & Cutler
Rb's - beanie wells, Darren sproles, Roy helu (was awesome last year) & mendenhall (the rest I don't know who they are)
Wr's - j. Nelson, Andre Johnson (great but out heaps), Aaron Hernandez, Kenny britt
K - bailey (Dallas's kicker I never heard of)
Def - bears (happy as a bears fan)
Good luck guys. Whoever got Aaron Rodgers I hate u already!! ;)

Damn I didn't remember the draft was on and didn't get a Email warning, luck i did a pre draft selection. Anyway my team,

QB - Michael Vick
QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Marshawn Lynch :D
RB - Ryan Matthews
RB - Donald Brown
RB - Peyton Hillis
RB - Willis McGahee
RB - Ahmad Bradshaw
TE - Jacob Tamme
WR - Calvin Johnson :D
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Justin Blackmon
WR - Laurent Robinson

Kicker - Matt Bryant (Falcons)

Defense Team - Detroit Lions

Over all I'm pretty happy with my team, just need to trade a few pieces for a solid TE or 2.

Jaames Im happy to trade u one Johnson for another!!! ;) from experience there should be heaps of players u can pick up if u can't find a decent trade! I picked up Roy Helu in the middle of last year and he killed it.

I got an ok team seems injury prone though!!?
Qb's - Brady & Cutler
Rb's - beanie wells, Darren sproles, Roy helu (was awesome last year) & mendenhall (the rest I don't know who they are)
Wr's - j. Nelson, Andre Johnson (great but out heaps), Aaron Hernandez, Kenny britt
K - bailey (Dallas's kicker I never heard of)
Def - bears (happy as a bears fan)
Good luck guys. Whoever got Aaron Rodgers I hate u already!! ;)

Having a look at the week 1 matchups. The team you're playing has RB's Matt Forte, Chris Johnson & Steven Jackson. Not a bad set of running backs!!

my team. pretty happy with it

QB's-Matthew Stafford with Matt Ryan as back up :D
RB's-Jamaal Charles, BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Mikel Leshoure, Pierre Thomas, Steven Ridley
WR's-Dwayne Bowe, Larry Fitzgerald :D, Santonio Holmes, Denarius Moore, Santana Moss
TE-Antonio Gates
K-Jason Hanson
49ers as my defense team

Happy to trade Ryan for RGIII!!

Back
Top Bottom