Fans of the Dexter Books in Perth

BruzDB

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
For any fans of the Dexter book series in Perth, Jeff Lindsay will be here in March for the Perth Writers Festival.

More details are here - Jeff Lindsay - Perth Writers Festival - Perth Festival

This was also in one of the pull-out sections of The Sunday Times yesterday.....

jlindsay.jpg

I have already booked my tickets for the Dexter is Delicious session :thumbsup:

Just got my tickets in the mail for the Dexter Is Delicious session :D

Can't wait!

He's actually visiting Canberra as well in a couple of weeks, so those people not in WA who are interested should check to see if he's visiting their home town

This was in the paper yesterday. Thought I would scan it for anyone who didn't see it.

jlindsay2.jpg

This was awesome! Jeff Lindsay is a very friendly and funny bloke and more than happy to take the time to sign books and pose for photos. I can't wait for Double Dexter!

Stephan, I saw you in the foyer at the end mate. I was about to come and say hi and when I turned around you had disappeared lol. Hope you managed to get autographs/photos.

Yeah i agree entirely he came across as a very friendly and funny guy. And the passage and plot from Double Dexter sounded really promising stuff.

Sorry to hear you missed me Dave. When i heard he was doing autograph's i completely forgot my book but then remembered i had left it in the car so i had to go get it. I got autographs for all 5 books :) 1 personal and the rest all just signed.

Back
Top Bottom