Fake! What'll I do with this fake KG auto??

ljandkg

Go Celtics!!
Real Name
Al
eBay User
ljandkg
COMC User
ljandkg
Having recently got this in....

KG356.jpg

What shall I do with this???

KG129.jpg

Because I'm famous now.....

beckettsupercollector.jpg

I wondered whether I should sign it myself and put it on the bay as the first ljandkg auto????

:D :D

Haha...nice work man. Cant believe you made beckett!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What!!! What a ****ie thing to say!!! Of course I'm a supercollector!!! - You're now off my friends in my profile friendly friend thing, Xmas card list etc... (me neither!!! )

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/card-discussions/59821-fake-cards-destroyed.html

but video it, maybe it could become a series -
ep1 - ran over byi a car
ep2 - swimming wth sharks (or a fishpond)
ep3 - in a fire( for a short time)
ep4 - the follow up to ep3 - out of the fire and into the frypan
ep5 - tape him to your cricket bat and play some cricket
ep6 - playing on the train tracks

etc.

Us teachers - good imaginations!!
I like the sound of that.......sharks might be a bit tough 200 km from the coast....

Having recently got this in....

KG356.jpg

What shall I do with this???

KG129.jpg

Because I'm famous now.....

beckettsupercollector.jpg

I wondered whether I should sign it myself and put it on the bay as the first ljandkg auto????

:D :D

The first KG Signature Rookie card is real. The second one is obviously a fake. I purchase 20 boxes of these back in the day. I got 2 of the REAL signed cards. I also had a KG Promo card #d to 275.

The Beckett thing - they obviously surf the net looking for the WORLDS GREATEST COLLECTIONS and then flog the images of photobucket and ask u to write up a note beside it........

either that.......

or I was so desperate to try and find some more #21 cards so I emailed them with a link to my collection and they decided it scraped past their quality controllers and so I was in. Funny thing was I sent a pic of me holding some of my best cards - did my hair and everything!!! They binned the pic and stole some outa my bucket!!! - You'll notice one of them is the BACK of a card!! WTF?? I have 128 to choose from and they choose the back of a crappy card!!

Anyway....the motto of the story is if I can get in the beckett , standards have dropped and anyone can!!!

Sad news was not one collector anywhere emailed me saying they had a #21/ card.....nearly got a logoman though.....

Man thats disappointing about no contact yet, I think though maybe the reader numbers have dropped dramatically since Beckett went online, I dunno, hope you get an email though!

Back
Top Bottom