SOLD/TRADED Factory Sealed 2019/20 Panini Donruss Optic Tmall Edition Basketball Hobby Boxes $630

Dennis888

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dennis
eBay User
Liau335
Hi All,

I've got a Factory Sealed 2019/20 Panini Tmall Exclusive Edition Donruss Optic Hooby Box.

It's very hard to get them here in Australia, but I managed to get one sealed case here in Sydney.

The price in DACardworld is currently selling for 425 USD per box (~650 AUD, AUD/USD FX:0.66) + Shipping&tax
The cheapest in Ebay in Australia is selling for 798 AUD + shipping

I'm selling it for $630 AUD per box including Australia Domestic Registered Shipping.

12 Boxes per Case, 20 Packs Per Box, 4 Cards Per Pack

Each Box contains 20 Inserts or Parallels!
Look for Exclusive Red Wave and Gold Wave Parallels!
2019/20 Donruss Optic Basketball features a 200-card set including 150 base and 50 base rated rookies.
Look for these randomly inserted cards:
- Base Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- Base Rates Rookies Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- Signature Series Green Wave
- Express Lane/Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- Fantasy Stars/Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- My House/Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- T-Minus 3, 2, 1/Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave
- Winner Stays/Holo/Red Wave/Gold Wave

On average, non-base cards are included approximately 1 in every pack.

It's my first time selling here, so I appreciate anyone guides me through the trading process: )

Love Peace and Respect!
Dennis

IMG_3130.jpg

optic box.jpg

Last edited:
Guys this is a rare product. Panini only made this exclusively selling in Tmall, which have unique Gold and Red wave.
Let me know you're interest in box rather than a full case.

Guys this is a rare product. Panini only made this exclusively selling in Tmall, which have unique Gold and Red wave.
Let me know you're interest in box rather than a full case.
Hi mate. I think the issue you will find is people will be reluctant to buy a box, let alone a case, from someone here with zero feedback and no history.
Unfortunately this hobby attracts scammers who would take the money and not send the box, don’t actually have the box and have just used a photo from elsewhere, or have pre-searched the case and found the major hits and then repackaged.

Also if you check the forum rules you will find that because your feedback is less than 10, you would actually need to send the box first and then receive payment once received. If you are prepared to do that it may help your sale.

Hi mate. I think the issue you will find is people will be reluctant to buy a box, let alone a case, from someone here with zero feedback and no history.
Unfortunately this hobby attracts scammers who would take the money and not send the box, don’t actually have the box and have just used a photo from elsewhere, or have pre-searched the case and found the major hits and then repackaged.

Also if you check the forum rules you will find that because your feedback is less than 10, you would actually need to send the box first and then receive payment once received. If you are prepared to do that it may help your sale.
Oh appreciate it mate! I didn’t know the rules for a new stater here.
I was thinking if dealing privately can save me and the buyer some $ by avoiding eBay fee, but it seems like a more practical option to go through eBay.
Thanks again!

I’m interested, just gotta figure out the logistics
Sure. it will be sent by Australian express registered.
But I didn’t know the rules that new member can’t be paid upfront, so I’m very skeptical about sending the whole case out without being paid...

Sure. it will be sent by Australian express registered.
But I didn’t know the rules that new member can’t be paid upfront, so I’m very skeptical about sending the whole case out without being paid...

It's to do with members establishing themselves and making sure that when people are trading/selling/buying here that a seller/trader has a degree of trust about who they are dealing with. Its to protect our members against being ripped off and this seems to work well.

If you are looking to sell, its always helpful to establish if you are a member on another site, or share your feedback on ebay to help establish who you are.

To a lot of people, having someone who has just joined here come in trying to sell a case of cards for $7000 may raise some suspicions with people. I mean its not a $7 card its $7000 worth of sealed product.

I have no doubt what you have to sell is much sought after and you will have some interest, this particular rule is to try and minimise the risks of people buying/selling/trading here on the site by having members establish their bona fides.

I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

Cheers
Matt (Mod)

It's to do with members establishing themselves and making sure that when people are trading/selling/buying here that a seller/trader has a degree of trust about who they are dealing with. Its to protect our members against being ripped off and this seems to work well.

If you are looking to sell, its always helpful to establish if you are a member on another site, or share your feedback on ebay to help establish who you are.

To a lot of people, having someone who has just joined here come in trying to sell a case of cards for $7000 may raise some suspicions with people. I mean its not a $7 card its $7000 worth of sealed product.

I have no doubt what you have to sell is much sought after and you will have some interest, this particular rule is to try and minimise the risks of people buying/selling/trading here on the site by having members establish their bona fides.

I wish you the best of luck with your sale.

Cheers
Matt (Mod)

Thank you for explaining Matt. I agreed with you that showing up with 2 cases worth $10k is a bit awkward.

I do have an ebay account liau335 but it only has 23 feedbacks and I'm sure how to share it. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2019-20...m2aea3b882d:g:9fYAAOSwSz1e2hvw&frcectupt=true

Back
Top Bottom