Fabregas Prizms

rishgoon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Luke
eBay User
cardgooner
Started collecting these before he moved to the Bodge. Don't really want to say any more about that :sick:

Base
img340_zpsd35fd213.jpg

Prizm Refractor
img352_zpsb26bfcb1.jpg

National Wrapper Redemption /55
img379_zps7bc01759.jpg

img353_zps8d6464c3.jpg

img339_zps4143cfa8.jpg

img348_zpsc41ef55e.jpg

/199
img342_zps3403f51a.jpg

/149
img380_zpsb5aefd5e.jpg

/25
img346_zpse2450f31.jpg

/10
img344_zps6a24c810.jpg

/7 Fathers Day release
img347_zps01339091.jpg

1/1 Samba? I can't remember what Panini called them...
fab_zps3d74f4ba.jpg

img350_zps16b85953.jpg

img351_zps3b1924e0.jpg

Still need the /99, which I'll probably pick up at some stage. Also need the /5 and 1/1 black, which I probably won't bother with.
Thanks for looking

such nice cards of a rent boy ;) I still respect cesc as well mate, even though he is at chelsea. Nice of him to applaud the arsenal fans after our 2-0 loss.

such nice cards of a rent boy ;) I still respect cesc as well mate, even though he is at chelsea. Nice of him to applaud the arsenal fans after our 2-0 loss.
aye, that was the only Chelsea game I've watched this season since he signed there. That ball through to Costa.....

Good old Fiberglass ;)

Nice set there Luke especially the National, Fathers day & Samba cards. What next in line for your collection? EPL 2014?

On another note, it's great to see you on OCT again :thumbsup:

Good old Fiberglass ;)

Nice set there Luke especially the National, Fathers day & Samba cards. What next in line for your collection? EPL 2014?

On another note, it's great to see you on OCT again :thumbsup:
Thanks Raj.
Yes looking forward to the next EPL set, esp that Bergkamp auto :hearts:. Hopeful Panini America does something football related again, maybe a Champions League release.

That DB should be a piece of art, gold in a die cut, I can't wait to see them. CL with some signature cards would be nice too by Panini.

Damn, thats a sick set! Is there any PRESENT Arsenal players in the prizm set? I wouldn't mind trying to do what you have done with mr. traitor himself.

Sweet, have only seen Ozil, Welbeck and Sanchez thus far but not sure which one id be wanting to go for in a set. Probably Ozil or Sanchez... btw the green cards by far look the nicest!

Sweet, have only seen Ozil, Welbeck and Sanchez thus far but not sure which one id be wanting to go for in a set. Probably Ozil or Sanchez... btw the green cards by far look the nicest!

Its been decided. I'm going to go for collecting a Wilshere set, his availability on ebay is a lot more than Ozil and Sanchez. Besides who better to collect than a true gooner in Jack, I just hope he stays at Arsenal and proves his worth.

Back
Top Bottom