Extreme Q-Poning

skip20

The (un)official PC Showdown Special Comments Guy
Real Name
Skip
I'm about to unload a massive PC mailday but before I do just thought my main man Q-Pon (now back in New Orleans) deserved his own thread for this long awaited mailday....

Up first this extremely hard to track down Past n Present Gamers Patch /14

Then this jersey numbered piece of goodness #20/299 which I paid a premium for........

....but it was alright because it was a good way to cap off this little achievement! Such a long surname and the scanner couldn't cope, so apologies for the poor camera shots!

Say my name! ...and it isn't Pointdexter! lol

Thanks in advance for any comments. Super stoked to have finished this letterman chase!

Love your work Skip,

Good to see the Q-Pon pc still going strong

I have to admit though it felt a little un-skip like without the usual stories and learning! there is always the next mailday I guess... ;)

Love your work Skip,
Good to see the Q-Pon pc still going strong
I have to admit though it felt a little un-skip like without the usual stories and learning! there is always the next mailday I guess... ;)

So un-skip like is a bad thing, right? lol Saving my verbosity for the next 2 onslaughts of pure unadulterated PC goodness! Trust me, you'll feel like you've just read the Hobbit!

Congrats on spelling it out, the P&P patch looks killer too!

It is a long surname so spelling it out wasn't as easy as it sounds - lots of people call him Pointdexter.... Indeed a killer patch, one of my favourite sets and a cool pic to go with it too!

That first patch is nuts! How many breaks on it!

For a low end product PnP really did well with the Gamers patches, one of the best QPon patches I've got!

Gotta love lettermen!!!!!!! LOOKS AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Nowhere near your legendary letterman obsession but always good to finish off a chase.....

Awesome work mate. I always love seeing your q-pon maildays. The past & present patch is nutty.

Yep that patch belongs in the nuthouse! Probably nicer than all 4 of my NT RPAs!

That Gamers patch is a thing of beauty, and well done completing that letterman chase=D>!

Great design and a killer patch - he's in the Grizz jersey but still popping out the great old school Hornets patches, winning!

That first patch insane!
Congrats on finishing the letter set!

I know you have a bazillion letterman chases going on but this Pondexter one was really difficult - only see the letter 'P' come up twice and now there's a flood of them!

Top notch Lettermen set Skipp - agree that P&P patches is a da bomb

I actually missed out on two of those Gamers patches and was kicking myself then the third one popped up, got it for a good price and it had he best patch out of all of them!

Those gamers patches are a thing of beauty ! One of the best valued products Panini has put out.

Gamers patch is killer!

PnP Gamers patch is a real giant killer - the little product that could!

Very cool nameplate set and awesome looking gamer patch!

Those nameplate sets are harder to complete than they look, definitely worth it though!

Those gamers patches are a thing of beauty ! One of the best valued products Panini has put out.

Low end product with some high end cards! Definitely on of their most popular products....

great patch and congratulations on finishing the whole name it looks awesome :thumbsup:

New signature block for me perhaps? heh heh Yours looks much better!

Wohou Go PONDEXTER ! It's looking very cool ! Huge congratulations for the entire name !

And tis PnP the patch of this card is awesome, beautful Hornets colours !! ( best colours lol ) :

LOVE LOVE LOVE HAPPY FOR YOU MY SKIP

Wohou Go PONDEXTER ! It's looking very cool ! Huge congratulations for the entire name !

And tis PnP the patch of this card is awesome, beautful Hornets colours !! ( best colours lol ) :

LOVE LOVE LOVE HAPPY FOR YOU MY SKIP

Thanks la iph, took me a while to chase down but anything worthwhile doing always does! Pondexter is now back in New Orleans but is a Pelican instead....no great Grizlies patches for me yet!

Killer Pon patch there man, I love those old Hornets patches they have such nice colours through them. Well done on the completion of the Letterman, great job! :thumbsup:

Cheers mate, the old Hornets patches rock - hopefully some nice new Pelicans patches coming up soon!

Back
Top Bottom