Exquisite... Which one should I buy?

Jake

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jake Feyedelem
Ok so I'm a pretty indecisive person so if you give me the choice between two cards it's crazy. So these are the two cards. Both about the same price.

2005-06 exquisite
image.png

2006-07 exquisite
image.png

Now in my opinion the 05-06 is more exquisite, the 06-07 doesn't really remind me much of exquisite. The thing is the patch on the 05-06 is quite lame, while the patch on the 06-07 is epic. So knowing that the cards are very similar in price which one would you take? And which one do you think will hold/gain value the best? Thanks for your help!

Bulls one - better looking patch area and the other one being off-centre puts me off, I had to look up beckett to see if it was a real card, looked like someone customised it lol

The Patches are certainly better on the 06/07.

You can't really go wrong, why not grab both :)

I'd go the 05/06 personally.
For a couple of reasons.

06/07 is known as the WORST year of Exquisite.
The 06/07 is in a Bulls uni, B. Wallace is known for his Detroit days best.
Those 05/06 Exquisites are SCARCE, I've only ever seen one Duncan and hardly seen any other players.

But like I said, both nice cards. I've seen the 05/06 in hand obviously and that set is real nice.

My vote goes to the 05-06 version. Just personal preference but I like the simple non cluttered design and i dont think the patch on it is all that bad.

Bulls have much nicer patch and also quad patch but has corner wear on at least 3 corners.

The Pistons patch from my point of view... but cant stand that empty space on the left, why not just centre the design Upper Deck?

The Pistons patch from my point of view... but cant stand that empty space on the left, why not just centre the design Upper Deck?

I agree, as someone that collects the plain base gold set which is centered I find it strange.

I have a feeling there's a 1/1 Auto Patch version, but I'm not 100% sure. Still, very strange.

Thanks everyone for the responses! I think I am going to hold off, the off center part of the 05-06 I don't like and the condition of the 2006-07 isn't really the best. I might wait for a 2004-05 patch to show.

Back
Top Bottom