EXQUISITE MAILDAY!!!!

Jonathon M

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jonathon
Some exquisite arrivals as well as a nice PC addition :)

2nd Warner auto :kick: Thats 1x Rams 1x Cards... Glad to get a SWEET cards one... Loved his SB Cardinal run in 2009 :thumbsup:

The Romo is an investment... seriously, his prices can't get lower can they? Almost in Matt Leinert territory now :D

ex1.jpg

Always like McNabb so happy to pick this up (/25) and Deacon Jones is an old school fave of mine and it a georgeous card in hand

Can't forget the VBrown Playbook numbered /25 that went for the same as the /399 listed by same seller at same time... can't complain

My first 3 parcels reached Borderlinx today as well so pretty happy about that :thumbsup:

ex2.jpg

This week was a good week for new arrivals.... Also had a lot of 5x exquisite booklets (includin Warner in Cards uni) and a Deacon Jones auto that should have arrived but they should be here next week I hear

Firstly, got the retro jersey cards off Mr Pap :thumbsup: absolute champion that bloke

Turf Cards are for a slow set chase Im doing - got 3 now.... love the Aikman

maila.jpg

mailb.jpg

First Warner auto :kick: another one on the way

gorgeous Gates card /9 for the PC

Randle and Little are redemptions (Randle 1/49 = ebay 1/1 lol)
mailc.jpg

And now the new PC addidtions, the R&S /10 was last week I think but ill include it anyway.... Nice to finally have the Nat Treasures (/49 thanks Matt aka Shawn Bradley Fan - also Matty got the Absolute /25 as well :thumbsup:)

Got my first Exquisite RC auto as well :kick:

Revolution /25

maild.jpg

Very nice mailday! I swear nearly every vincent brown GU card I see is a nice multi-colour patch! I love the Silhouettes from Crown, especially that Warner (must get me a nice Warner auto at some stage).

If you ever decide you want to move that Alstott or Rod Woodson, let me know. It is so hard to find him in a Raiders uniform (even if it is just the helmet!). Normally it is Steelers, with the odd Raven.

Completing those sets mate, but sometimes I get doubles in lots when there is one I need so I will keep an eye out for another for ya..

Pretty chuffed with the Warner and the VB exquisite and NT RC's... one of those exquisite went for $61 today :eek: WTF??? that's double what they usually go for.... two morons... no research :p

Completing those sets mate, but sometimes I get doubles in lots when there is one I need so I will keep an eye out for another for ya..

Pretty chuffed with the Warner and the VB exquisite and NT RC's... one of those exquisite went for $61 today :eek: WTF??? that's double what they usually go for.... two morons... no research :p

Sweet mate. Some nice old school sets!

That is a really nice Warner. May have to keep an eye out for one myself once these 1/1 PC guys stop popping up and draining all my $$ :whistle:

I would love a nice Steve Young aswell and maybe a Montanna. Never been a fan of Cowboys or Aikman so not to fussed over him, and I honestly couldn't bring myself to buy any Elyway. Ever! :whistle:

I honestly couldn't bring myself to buy any Elyway. Ever! :whistle:
Would have to be in the college uni :p I hate the Donks worse than I hate the fuckin Raiders ;)

Aikman is seriously undervalued hobby wise IMO.... he never gets the credit he deserves for that Cowboys era.... Thats why that 30k plus for the Luck ticket cracks me up.... I could get so many fuckin awesome PC cards for that, Sanders, Jim Brown, Payton, fuck... all of em.... $31k of HOF's.... fuck yeah!

Would have to be in the college uni :p I hate the Donks worse than I hate the f***in Raiders ;)

Aikman is seriously undervalued hobby wise IMO.... he never gets the credit he deserves for that Cowboys era.... Thats why that 30k plus for the Luck ticket cracks me up.... I could get so many f***in awesome PC cards for that, Sanders, Jim Brown, Payton, f***... all of em.... $31k of HOF's.... f*** yeah!

Yeah Aikman actually does not sell that way at all pricewise. Not sure why considering Cowboys players seem to garner good $$ and he was one of the best Cowboys!

There are a couple Cowboys I would love to get an auto of though - Darren Woodson and Jay Novacek come to mind.

Yeah Aikman actually does not sell that way at all pricewise. Not sure why considering Cowboys players seem to garner good $$ and he was one of the best Cowboys!

There are a couple Cowboys I would love to get an auto of though - Darren Woodson and Jay Novacek come to mind.

Irvin and Moose for me as well.... Some of the Irvins go for almost as high as Aikman though....

Just won these two at auction within 10 mins of each other :kick: Nice way to spend the ADO... winning PC cards and catching up on "the Following" :thumbsup:
Finally picked up a crystal atomic refractor /50 and the TT is /25

$(KGrHqVHJEwFERf0+IZsBRH!tcDqHw~~60_3.JPG
$(KGrHqV,!qsFEFUeW9+rBRIDueKMS!~~60_3.JPG

Nice, was just doing a VB search on ebay.com last night and deciding wether to start picking up a few more

I thought his prices would have dropped quite a bit with him missing the season but I haven't noticed much if any on the mid-higher end stuff... sure the higher numbered stuff from the lower valued product is cheaper as I guess everyone who wants one has one.... I think his stuff has picked up recently due to the optimism around the chargers and the fact he is healthy now and expectyed to be a big part of the offense moving forward and the expected revival of Rivers as VB was shaping up to be one of his fave receivers.... Dont know if a $3-5 auto is worth the shipping but some of the middle and up end stuff may be worth it... I pretty much have most of the lower end "hits" so the postage doesnt make a massive diff when the card is $10 plus. I wouldn't justify the lower end stuff now, Im using borderlinx and I wouldn't by single low end cards now

Just won these two at auction within 10 mins of each other :kick: Nice way to spend the ADO... winning PC cards and catching up on "the Following" :thumbsup:
Finally picked up a crystal atomic refractor /50 and the TT is /25

$(KGrHqVHJEwFERf0+IZsBRH!tcDqHw~~60_3.JPG

Beautiful Crystal Chrome Refractor!! Looks like the Contenders Cracked Ice.. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom