Ever received the wrong cards from a break?

Gary Dixon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Gary Dixon
eBay User
**cmpunk**
So I bit of a disappointing story. I had the Blazers in an Immaculate Break, hit an Isaiah Rider/Stacey Augmon dual auto, and won the random between Hawks/Blazers. Not an amazing card but I really liked it.

Received my cards the other day and the dual auto is missing. I contact the Breaker and they will look into it for me.

I decide to check eBay and see my card 34/49 (Rider Jersey Numbered) has been sold on eBay by the guy who had the Hawks. Now in fairness maybe the guy didn’t watch the break and thought he won the card, but who doesn’t watch an Immaculate break.

No fault of the breaker though, mistakes happen and they are first class.

Disappointing though.

45260276-0850-4FAE-8A7C-88CAE3F8F154.jpeg

7E521BC4-FC0F-4947-B070-E949ED111C1B.png

Mate I feel your pain, Happened to me with the same breaker, in saying that he did look after me in regards to a small credit. But your right who doesn’t watch there breaks, strangely enough I was watching that break and was going to hit you up once the card landed.
That’s poor form from the other person, considering the breaker will know who he sent it to and the his ebay account will just verify that too .

Side note it was a sweet looking card

I contacted the guy on eBay and he said he didn’t know it wasn’t his so you take them on their word. He’ll contact the breaker and send me the money which is a good outcome. But would have liked the option to keep it.

Hopefully you see a good result but yeah it kind of IS the breakers fault isn't it? Sent to the wrong winner of the random he did. I know mistakes happen though but he should sort you out good for that stuff up.

Back
Top Bottom