Ev aka nvd001- please come in...

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey man,

Just wanted to enquire re: 04-05 UD SP Authentic - Quadruple Authentic Fabrics (LBJ, AI, KB & TM) 3/10

I was following your auction and at the time, I couldn't fork out the final amount, so that's why I didn't place a bid.

Original auction

Now I'm just wondering why there is a different seller auctioning of this exact same card so soon, with a different user name. He might've sold it since, but I think that's too soon of a timeframe.

Current auction

I was just confused on whom may own the card now. I was contemplating of getting this card back in Oz, negotiation offline. I've got to pay Jimbo first though.

Thanks.

^ Yeah, perhaps Hill....

No wonder I didn't get a response from crzigyrl on negotiation. :p

Ev..ya bloody shiller....hahaha :lol: :lol:

Nah Ev definently sold the card...i remember him waiting for payment for about 2 weeks!!!

Maybe crzygrl sold it on quickly as well??

^ Nah, I'm not claiming Ev being a shiller. I was just wondering whether the newest auction may be a fake auction, seeing as the card wasn't sold that long ago.

And now that you said Ev had to wait for payment in 2 weeks, will make that card arrived in the buyers hands sometime early this month.

Oh well... I was just trying to locate whom may have that Quad card. It now seems to be galasport who owns it. Watch that auction. I bet it'll get shilled in a few days time because of his history of shill bidding, proven @ Beckett's forum.

henkita217 said:
^ Nah, I'm not claiming Ev being a shiller. I was just wondering whether the newest auction may be a fake auction, seeing as the card wasn't sold that long ago.

And now that you said Ev had to wait for payment in 2 weeks, will make that card arrived in the buyers hands sometime early this month.

Oh well... I was just trying to locate whom may have that Quad card. It now seems to be galasport who owns it. Watch that auction. I bet it'll get shilled in a few days time because of his history of shill bidding, proven @ Beckett's forum.

Thanks for the info regarding this seller.. He's got a couple of Grant Hill JSy Cards incl the Topps chrome Ref/99 (which Graham Might be watching as well :D )

crzygrl has not left a feedbcak to Evan yet!!! I wonder why?

gemini0928 said:
Thanks for the info regarding this seller.. He's got a couple of Grant Hill JSy Cards incl the Topps chrome Ref/99 (which Graham Might be watching as well :D )

crzygrl has not left a feedbcak to Evan yet!!! I wonder why?

That's OK. Although I have to say, he only shills on his high end stuff, which I have a feeling he'll do so with the Quad Jersey.

I'm not too familiar with Grant Hill memorabilia but I hope it isn't too high end of an item. Otherwise... get your wallet ready. :p

^ There ya go. Locky is spot on!! I think he may found one of his shilling ID's. :p

lockymac said:
Too bad it is listed by Galasports.
Interestingly, an eBay user grizzfan95 seems to bid on a lot of galasports stuff,
In fact almost all of the high end stuff. Never seems to leave or be left feedback though.....
Hopefully this link works:

I believe the term is 'Shill bidding'

Grizzfan bought a lot from galasport in Nov. last year... and got lots of feedbacks...
Grizzly's FB from Galasport

Its hard to say that Grizz is shilling with Gala but we never know... until some bust them out...

I think you are being very kind there to galasports Gemini ;)
I buy a fair bit of stuff from galasports, they have some really nice cards
On some of the better cards, grizzfan95 seems to place a preliminary bid which seems to be like a reserve.
If grizzfan95 was buying a lot from other sellers then I wouldn't be so suspicious!

lockymac said:
I think you are being very kind there to galasports Gemini ;)
I buy a fair bit of stuff from galasports, they have some really nice cards
On some of the better cards, grizzfan95 seems to place a preliminary bid which seems to be like a reserve.
If grizzfan95 was buying a lot from other sellers then I wouldn't be so suspicious!

I was expecting your reply to my post :D Honestly I haven't bought any from galasport as far as I know... There's a few close ones but I was too stingy to pay too high....

Hendra,

sorry i'm here so late :(

i sold a few cards at the same time i sold that one and only just got feedback from one of the other auctions today. i sent both cards to different states in the US on the same day, and if one has only just shown up now, then there has definitely not been enough time for czygirl to list and sell the card already!!

something dodgy definitely going on there!!

^ Thanks Billy.

I saw that auction earlier today but thank you for notifying it to me.

Now I'll have 2 chances to win the card. No excuses if I don't get either one. LOL!

Hey why dont u guys ask EBAY about this? I bid a few cards from Galasport somtimes but i didnt realise about grizzfan95. If i'll see that grizzfan95 bid another Galasport items well it seems odd for me and I'll ask EBAY hehe

Thanks for let this know

Back
Top Bottom