ESPN Top 500 NBA Player Rankings

Yes I did. And died a little inside. And 220 is Randolph :(

But I haven't seen Ibaka anywhere yet so I'm guessing he's top 100 material ;D

So on average.... If Ibaka comes in at say... 1st then you take the average of the 3 - which in case you are failing your courses would be done by adding 1 + 160 + 220 and arriving at 381, then dividing that figure by 3 (1 for each player), you would get an average of 127 per player.

By my calculations.... that is still a worse ranking than Blair :cry:

don't be too amazed to see players in the rank of 100-200
after all, 30 teams x 5 starting player = 150
if you're outside 150, then you're not even worthy (or have the quality) to be in the starting lineup of the worst team in NBA

Dunno so much about that, I'd give Derek Fisher (215), Greg Oden (184), Evan Turner (171), or Ricky Rubio (204), to name a few, a starting spot on a number of teams.

Speaking of Rubio, why are rookies in the 'experts' #NBArank, when they have had approximately 0 minutes each to prove themselves at the NBA level?

Ridnour's ranked higher than Rubio..

Dunno so much about that, I'd give Derek Fisher (215), Greg Oden (184), Evan Turner (171), or Ricky Rubio (204), to name a few, a starting spot on a number of teams.

Speaking of Rubio, why are rookies in the 'experts' #NBArank, when they have had approximately 0 minutes each to prove themselves at the NBA level?

Ridnour's ranked higher than Rubio..

Seriously? Rubio? He'd be lucky to get a bench spot the way his play has been going in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom