ESP Traders Cup (NRL Dream Team) FULL

I forgot about this, i might have to check how im doing ahaha good thing i i probably have a lot of trades left! Dream team just doesnt have that supercoach appeal to it dont know why

I forgot about this, i might have to check how im doing ahaha good thing i i probably have a lot of trades left! Dream team just doesnt have that supercoach appeal to it dont know why

I have to agree.
This is my first shot at DT and I'm on the improve but it's taken a while to get my head around it, having played SC for the past few years. Different scoring, pricing and positional layout etc. plus better media coverage.
I'm not one to blow my own trumpet ;) but I'm top 1% in both now. :whistle:
Still much prefer SC but.

This is by far better every one will have the same team at the end of the year in the other one

Thats pretty true, in the SC league that I'm in I'd reckon most of the top sides have only about 4 or 5 different players. The bye rounds and Origin might stir it up a bit, still playing HTH all the way thru, but in DT there seems to be a greater spread of players across the teams.

I was thinkin this was going to be a much tighter battle but most of you are pros, lol. Its all good tho, im havin a good time and my team is finally lookin half decent, ill be stocked to make 8th spot at least

I'm on the down and out.. But i've enjoyed myself at least.. Shows me I know nothing about other teams... At all.. Lol..

M.

That's why I get into these fantasy leagues so much. It gets you involved in watching ALL the games and following ALL the players in your team, plus the one's you're looking at buying. I haven't been into footy this much in the last 10 years. Also get into the BBL and maybe even NFL this year.
I'm totally hooked.

That's why I get into these fantasy leagues so much. It gets you involved in watching ALL the games and following ALL the players in your team, plus the one's you're looking at buying. I haven't been into footy this much in the last 10 years. Also get into the BBL and maybe even NFL this year.
I'm totally hooked.

definitely true. i watch all 8 games a weekend if i can. i remember about 3 weeks ago i went to 5 games in one weekend ahaha

Is everyone in the eliminator. I am ranked in the top 1000 and playing somebody ranked 57000. hopefully should win

Back
Top Bottom