ESP & Tap N Play Selling Cards ???

That would totally depend on you. If you are collecting boxes from every release possible they are part of a collection & should never be opened.. If you are sitting on them to open at a later date then I would say contact ESP & ask how long will they redeem redemption from each release, If they are Select we all know they honour their redemptions & I have personally had cards from 1994 & 1996 AFL redeemed just in the last year as I've opened boxes & got hits..
So now you've got your long tube & jug of coffee & ask yourself what do I want to do with them....:confused: :eek: :ermm:
Thanks George, you have answered my thoughts, I have an unopened box from every year since 75.
After the dynamic saga, rendering unopened boxes useless, I thought the esp ones would be the same.
You know why I had those items, It was definetly a soap opera,

You knew you weren't going to open those boxes you just needed someone to reassure you because you were having 2nd Thoughts weren't you.....

Even if you busted the redemption or any redemption from 2014 you couldn't redeem it as its pasted ESP's use by date.Lol
Hence why their older boxes don't hold there value, I feel sorry for the dealers sitting on old stock.
George, that has now been proven wrong with the Simmonds #1 that was busted on Top End. ESP redeemed the card and th jersey (unframed which isn't too bad a thing) and have recently contacted us and said they have found the COA card and are sending that out as well

George, that has now been proven wrong with the Simmonds #1 that was busted on Top End. ESP redeemed the card and th jersey (unframed which isn't too bad a thing) and have recently contacted us and said they have found the COA card and are sending that out as well

That's great ESP are finally coming to the party with redemptions.

Back
Top Bottom