ESP & Tap N Play Selling Cards ???

Dundo

Banned User
Real Name
Dundo
I'm hearing from collectors that ESP & Tap n Play are selling cards ??
True or False anybody can confirm this ???

I can honestly say unless they are a direct sale item e.g. ESP Master Set or something like the Brett Lee Jersey Auto/Legends Signatures from Tap N Play, I havent heard of any other cards being sold individually?

If you have any further info, happy to look into it?

Cheers
Matt

Individual cards anybody here on Ozcard bought any straight from the manufacturer ?
as matt has mentioned i have only seen the brett Lee card and cards that were from card collecting shows

I've got email evidence that TAP N PLAY are selling Cards to the public lol
Give them a call you might get a good deal lol why buy packets or boxes you get what you want here lol
A dealer on here has been notified with the email.

Wouldn't that be interesting when someone eventually busts the redemption, sends it in only to find out "we don't have it anymore"

Even if you busted the redemption or any redemption from 2014 you couldn't redeem it as its pasted ESP's use by date.Lol
Hence why their older boxes don't hold there value, I feel sorry for the dealers sitting on old stock.

Even if you busted the redemption or any redemption from 2014 you couldn't redeem it as its pasted ESP's use by date.Lol
Hence why their older boxes don't hold there value, I feel sorry for the dealers sitting on old stock.
But then by miracle you see it for sale on EBay...............

They have actually said u can still redeem the cards just not the jersey but that was about a year ago

George, should I open all boxes prior to 2015.

That would totally depend on you. If you are collecting boxes from every release possible they are part of a collection & should never be opened.. If you are sitting on them to open at a later date then I would say contact ESP & ask how long will they redeem redemption from each release, If they are Select we all know they honour their redemptions & I have personally had cards from 1994 & 1996 AFL redeemed just in the last year as I've opened boxes & got hits..
So now you've got your long tube & jug of coffee & ask yourself what do I want to do with them....:confused: :eek: :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom