ESP Limited Edition Trading cards

Yer, i think they were just samples....not promos that would be available for everybody. One of them was a manufactured patch so i couldn't see them being produced for everyone

Distributing promo cards only to major dealers is only productive if they then send them on to as many prospective buyers as possible. Cardzone sent promos with catalogues prior to every major release in an effort to lure sales that they may not have otherwise gained. It seems that ESP's major distributors have not followed suit. We'll get to see them eventually, but in the meantime we're all still buzzing about the Dynasty release and second guessing ESP's debut.

They may not be promo cards in the sense of what we have become used to with Select but they have been given out for promotional purposes to some dealers so personally I would still class them as promo cards. What else would you call them?

Its a really boring overpriced product imo. Lucky the boxes only have 18 packs or i wouldve fallen asleep.

SERIAL NUMBERS!

I agree on the price to a degree but boring I don't think so. How many collectors have we seen winging over the last weeks, months and years asking for State of Origin cards, Jersey Cards and the like........well the new licencee has obviously been listening to the collectors cause what have we got, State of Origin Cards, Test Cards and cards from the latest game format Indigineous v All Stars.

We, as collectors, have got just about everything that we have been asking for. Now improvements can be made for sure, I think the jersey sigs would have been better with a smaller swatch of material and the sig under that and lets have the parallel set a little more common in the packets to increase the availability to collectors.

As a preview set of things to come I think ESP have done a very good job and I am looking forward to what is in store for the future.

I agree on the price to a degree but boring I don't think so. How many collectors have we seen winging over the last weeks, months and years asking for State of Origin cards, Jersey Cards and the like........well the new licencee has obviously been listening to the collectors cause what have we got, State of Origin Cards, Test Cards and cards from the latest game format Indigineous v All Stars.

We, as collectors, have got just about everything that we have been asking for. Now improvements can be made for sure, I think the jersey sigs would have been better with a smaller swatch of material and the sig under that and lets have the parallel set a little more common in the packets to increase the availability to collectors.

As a preview set of things to come I think ESP have done a very good job and I am looking forward to what is in store for the future.

I definitely have high hopes for Future ESP releases and i take way more positives out than negatives but
if you hit a card that is 1:20 boxes and it fails to excite, there is something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom