ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

JT = Joel Thompson

141684-084b4df4-001a-11e5-9cd4-3a82df739478.jpg

How is it fair, sellers who get preferential treatment are selling cards before anyone has seen a checklist. And they wonder why the market is dying.

There have been pre-sale listings from all the dealers on OZCT - people are just putting blind faith in their passion - that is, collecting cards.

Let's hope we are not disappointed.

WHF is Diggaz. I thought ESP controlled this release not him. One reseller is controlling all info on this site. Nothing but someone wanting to expand on his obvious preferential treatment from ESP (bragging that he had stock on Monday) and then sending me a PM trying to get my business from my current supplier. One person looking after his own interests and stuff everyone else. I'll stay with my reseller even if it takes me an extra 4 days to receive my release and I lose out on trades. How about some parity Diggaz and ESP. ACCC.
image.jpg

Why do you say it's not fair, people had a fair idea for a long time who the jersey cards are.

The only ones people really didn't know where the allstar and indigineous cards
Who mentioned jersey cards? Quads, indigenous , etc,
Not fair because you did not know about them?

Or because you did not have the opportunity to buy a spot?

Can you please clarify?

I will clarify that when these breaks were listed - no date or starting was mooted.
I've b
Some of you guys are such bitches and morons to think one person is controlling the release.
Wake to your selves d*** heads
Who are you?

I think it is against site regulations for me to provide a link, but Rif from Jaja's Collectibles is running it.

The inserts look really nice so far.

Back
Top Bottom