ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Ok everyone, the sell sheet is in the house however ESP have placed an embargo on this till midnight tonight.

Cheers
Matt

I've scanned the back of the sell sheet.

Screen Shot 2015-07-30 at 5.27.53 pm.png

Enjoy.

My guess for Souths commons:

G Burgess, Inglis, Johnston, Keary, Luke, Reynolds, G Stewart, Sutton, Walker

Wouldn't surprise me if Reynolds, Stewart and Sutton didn't get a card, since they were injured earlier in the year.

So in goes Reddy, Goodwin and McQueen.

Tell you what though, if the common set is littered with nuff-nuffs, I'm all out.

Ok everyone, the sell sheet is in the house however ESP have placed an embargo on this till midnight tonight.

Cheers
Matt

Why midnight, seems so silly not to allow it out at like 7pm while everyone is still up and can get talking about it and finally build some hype.

This practice of ESP not releasing info to collectors, has just worn thin. I brought 5 cases of 2013, maybe 6 boxes of 2014, and I won't be buying any of this years now. Totally over it!! Why so f&$king secretive? And it's just total b/s to let the dealers presell individual cards on eBay before release. Everyone should have the same chance to sell their cards. They stop the practice in the states with threats, why can't ESP? Im done!! Just sell me a young gun if he's decent.

Seven days from release

At this point surely hiding information from buyers is costing ESP and their distributors case sales. Especially since the first two weeks is critical in terms of trading effectively and selling to recoup loss.

This expectation to buy blind boggles the mind.

At this point I will no longer be buying a case. Ebay, here I come. It is such an unsatisfying way to collect.

not necessarilly, at this point i think they know how shit the release is and they are trying to get the regulars to go big in pre sales because they cant help themselves

Good to know the cards are here. I just hope there're all distributed to the dealers on time so that we all get them on Friday.

On the other hand if one is only a collector why does it matter when you get the cards. Other than it's damn frustrating looking at all those box busts and first looks at individual cards when you know you still have four days to wait until you receive you're cards. Must admit Brendan that it is frustrating in regards to trades when you are four days behind others on this site.

That was one frustrating part of Elite 14, collectors in NSW getting a significant head start on those in QLD. Hopefully all collectors have access to the product at the same time this year

I believe ESP will have pick up points for stock in Syd/Bris/Mel on the day of release.

On the other hand if one is only a collector why does it matter when you get the cards. Other than it's damn frustrating looking at all those box busts and first looks at individual cards when you know you still have four days to wait until you receive you're cards. Must admit Brendan that it is frustrating in regards to trades when you are four days behind others on this site.

Probably a source of frustration seeing many low numbered (several #001) cards busted. I only ever bust a few boxes per release so I am unlikely to hit cards like that but still

Back
Top Bottom