ESP Elite 2015 Official Thread (Sell Sheet Page 44)

Have everyone arguing over who has stock first and im sitting here with a checklist "possibly" being able to clarify some of the questions people may have about it?

Show us a Select style teaser of it haha. Not of the back though, I've already seen that.

I am very confident that some of the Eels cards will feature a player no longer in the NRL.

Perhaps @Matt26 he will be one of those Elite triangle things and/or on one of those limited to 65 Elite four-sided shape thing-a me-jigs???

he isnt on one of the quads..... they are 2 cards.... one backs and one forwards.

At this stage I am looking forward to the Broncos v Bulldogs game on Friday night at Suncorp Stadium more than what I am about this release. Most of the talk has been about Jersey Cards and Young Guns. Neither interest me, so think I will change to some of the other inserts in the series. Any ideas on who the All Star cards might be?

As long as it's not a Joseph Paulo as an allstar card I will be happy, don't think I could stomach buying a high end card of him

1 BS
2 MM
3 MP
4 DW
5 JT
6 GI
7 RJ
8 TP
9 GR

As a low end insert collector, I personally am looking forward to seeing what the club champions and elite pennants will look like. I am also looking forward to seeing what the elite quads will look like. Most of all, will be interesting to see what cards will fetch price wise.