tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Mods, I have found tonight that when I post to a thread I receive an error message that states I have just posted and cannot post again for the next 9 seconds etc.

This is even when where has been at least 20 minutes between posts, advice?

Yeah I'm getting this too...... doesn't happen all the time though. But when it happens, it actually DOES make the post.... then when you click to try again it makes a double post & appends the same post to your msg..... so you end up saying the same thing twice in the one msg.

its got somethign to do with the browser your using i think. i used to have the same problem but have sice switched to g chrome and havent had the error for ages.

just started happening for me this morning and I did notice that the post actually was made and would be double if I did post again after 9 seconds

Hi Graham
Unfortunately still same problem, as i quick replied the above msg same error msg recd
Please let me know if i need change any of my systems settings ?

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission

* This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds.

Can you try another browser on the same computer (just want to confirm that it's all browsers)

Also instead of using quick reply, try clicking on Go Advanced and posting via that method. See if it happens when you do that.

It's happened once before here and I reported along with many others to vBulletin. Unfortunately they believe there is nothing wrong. It's really hard to pin it down and identify the issue when it is only happening to some users some of the time. It isn't happening to me but I have no doubts that some of you are having the issue.

Just to be sure, you definately aren't pressing the Post Quick Reply button twice (ie you click once and it starts moving but goes slow, then you click the button again and it comes up with the error message you are getting) ??

Back
Top Bottom