Error Cards Question

ChrisW77

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
bodypositiveptyltd
Hi everyone I was sorting through some Regina 92 cards and came across these:
1. Paul Harragon (Knights) on the front and Andrew Langford (Eels on back)
I know that is a true error card and does anyone know if these were common with Regina? Are these error cards if they have the player in a different jersey on the front but different team logo on back? There were a couple of those. Thanks everyone and keep an eye out as I'm selling a fair chunk of my collections (except PC) soon. I was pretty happy those MVPs autos with COA of a mate of mine are fetching $110-$120 per card on the Bay. I'll have to see how my 13 go :).Chris

The Harragon/Langford card is an error card. The ones with a players in a different jersey to the logo on the back are not. These were players that changed clubs but didn't have a picture in the new jersey yet when the cards were made. There are a few like this across the 92 & 93 sets.

There was a signed ben Hornby error card on ebay, although I couldnt pick the error on it? Must have been on the reverse of the card?

Chris,
Viking is 100% on the money. The 92 Errors can sell for up to $5 each as quite common IMO

---------- Post added 02-06-2011 at 11:42 AM ----------

In actual fact, I had the error cards before the correct ones.

Chris,
Viking is 100% on the money. The 92 Errors can sell for up to $5 each as quite common IMO

---------- Post added 02-06-2011 at 11:42 AM ----------

In actual fact, I had the error cards before the correct ones.

They are the only ones I ever got in my packs when they came out. I never realised there were any correct ones :lol:

Back
Top Bottom