Epic mailday....Melo/PC madness SCAN HEAVY!

GREAT mailday mate that Echelon design def is sick!
Are you gonna keep collecting him if he gets traded?

Thanks Matt the echelon is x10 better in hand and yeah i'll still collect him if he gets traded to the Nets which is looking less likely by the day.

MJ AUTO (woot woot) MJ AUTO (woot woot) MJ AUTO (woot woot), ohhh dannng wrong MJ :(:( :lol: :lol:. good to see it got a smile on ur face mate :lol:. hilarious card, love it :D. you also need to change ur thread title Mr jack from "Epic Mailday" to "Epic MailMONTH" :D :D!!! man u surely would be one of the most liked oct members for so many to hook u up like that, well done champ. keep the melos coming, and well done on the echelon auto pickup :thumbsup:. nite

Keep going hard with the Melo collection and I am sure you will replace the one you sold with something much nicer :)

I already have mate...

014.jpg

The 1 and only Melo auto I used to own was a Bowman 48 auto the Echelon is much nicer.

MJ AUTO (woot woot) MJ AUTO (woot woot) MJ AUTO (woot woot), ohhh dannng wrong MJ :(:( :lol: :lol:. good to see it got a smile on ur face mate :lol:. hilarious card, love it :D. you also need to change ur thread title Mr jack from "Epic Mailday" to "Epic MailMONTH" :D :D!!! man u surely would be one of the most liked oct members for so many to hook u up like that, well done champ. keep the melos coming, and well done on the echelon auto pickup :thumbsup:. nite

Haha thanks Steve yep it sure was a mega haul by far my biggest and best mailday thread ever. Thanks for the MJ to didn't even know there was another Michael Jordan that signed. Hoping to crack the ton with the Melo's soon I think i'm at about 90 now:D

Whoa! That is one epic mailday! The Crown Royale set looks sikk! :woot: I'm nearly done on my set :)

Back
Top Bottom