Epic mailday....Melo/PC madness SCAN HEAVY!

kingjack

Dane Swan super collector.
Real Name
Jack
Hey guys how have you all been? It's been a long time since i've made a mailday so I thought i'd show off what i've picked up ... Thanks to all the members i've delt with this mailday wouldn't be possible without your help!

First off a couple of Westbrook's

This was a freebie from infestacide thanks mate! Sadly it now has a new home it was a sweetner for a much bigger card revealed later in the mailday

/199
001-1.jpg

another freebie Westbrook this time from OutLawNinja

/499
004-2.jpg

Next a few of these homeroad gamers the Durant was from Matt (GarnettFan4Life) and the Tmac from good_old_ball

/100
003.jpg

/50
002-1-1.jpg

And Steve also through in this freebie I almost sh!t myself when I saw the you have recieved an authentic autograph of... Then I flipped the card over and

002-2.jpg

lol

Next the package from the USA only auctions huge thanks to rambiboi!

/499
002-2.jpg

/499
004-1.jpg

/499
003.jpg

Then I picked this up off ebay numbered to just 99!

001-4.jpg

and the final piece to the puzzle

/499
002-3.jpg

giving me this

royaltyset.png

Set complete!

Next the package from crackberry

Griffins partner in crime I just needed a Gordon

006.jpg

Turns out I needed 2 lol

008.jpg

Then I picked up a bunch of these because I like the design all from crackberry

009-1.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

I asked Minh if he had any Boozer auto's because i've wanted one for a while but he didn't so what does he do? He throws this into the package just because

/100
003-2.jpg

Next a few for the Booker PC the team logo patch was a freebie from OutLawNinja and the Timeless Treasures is from Garth's case break

/456 wierd numbering but i'll take it
001-1.jpg

/50
003-3.jpg

Now for the PC player sweetness

Some Beasley GU's.

003-1.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

The freebie from crackberry #ed to just 25!
004-1.jpg

He also threw in these both of my PC players
005.jpg

A sweet Majestic thanks Kenny...My 1st Beasley auto and i've always wanted a Majestic

/99
Beasleymajestic.jpg

And the big one huge thanks to soward...scans like rubbish but is sweet in hand

/25
005.jpg

Now for the Melo's!

Freebie RC from crackberry
001-3.jpg

And a bonus shots Green #ed/25 from Minh again...Your insane Minh thanks heaps!

002-2.jpg

Now the GU's

Freebie from ARTHY23 Thanks mate!

002.jpg

008.jpg

/299
010.jpg

The deal with ARTHY

/99
003.jpg

/249
004.jpg

From Howzat
005-1.jpg

Got this in a trade with Big Ticket
001.jpg

and another one which was a freebie from Taswegian he also threw in the skybox metal universe which i've wanted for ages!

001.jpg

/49
012.jpg

2 Freebies from Brentus had know idea's these were coming

001-2.jpg

002-1.jpg

Next

/175
009.jpg

005.jpg

001-1.jpg

/100
011.jpg

Now the centre piece of my Melo PC huge thanks to Brentus again super sweet design!

/199
[hide]
014.jpg
[/hide]

And the reason I started collecting Melo again...

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled.png

My uncle picked this up for me from the USA I think it's fair to say I was over the moon.

Thats it thanks for looking and all insults or comments are welcome :p

cheers
Jack

wow, amazing mailday Jack. Keep it up :)

Thanks Luke.

epic mailday alright! great pickups man

Cheers Minh thanks for all your help to!

Sweet mailday mate! That jersey is sweet!

Thanks Ian....It's my first NBA jersey so yeah preety happy.

Sweet mailday! :) You might have to pick up a Melo Nets jersey soon! :p

Thanks Liam i'm hoping I don't have to pick up a Nets jersey i'm hoping to pickup a Nicks jersey :p

Very nice mailday indeed. Let's hope you can actually stick to collecting melo this time.

Thanks Terry! Don't you worry i'm holding onto all the Melo's I regreted it when I sold my other Melo auto a while ago I still do.

Epic Mailday is right!.

Congrats on the full set of Royalty GU as well

Haha thanks Matt glad to finish the set it was a fun chase. I was stoked to get the Lebron as it's my first Lebron GU.

You are one lucky beggar getting all that stuff for free! Nice set completion and I agree those Echelon cards are lovely

Thanks Graeme yes I was stoked when I got the freebies can't thank the member's enough! The echelon are even better in hand aswell.

geez jack you sure have been busy between maildays accumulating all of those beauties... big props to all the members who sent you freebies as well... OCT sure is a wonderful forum

well done buddy... majestic mailday

Hmm, you should change your name to kingfreebie! Awesome lot there Jack - no J Hodge though but I suppose there are arguably a few better players in there though! ;-)

Epic doesn't do the thread justice.

Farking sick pick ups buddy

Haha thanks Nick!

geez jack you sure have been busy between maildays accumulating all of those beauties... big props to all the members who sent you freebies as well... OCT sure is a wonderful forum

well done buddy... majestic mailday

Thanks Branko Ozcards is the best without a doubt!

Hmm, you should change your name to kingfreebie! Awesome lot there Jack - no J Hodge though but I suppose there are arguably a few better players in there though! ;-)

Haha funny you say that as I actually got a freebie Julius Hodge auto from a guy on HK....I exceeded the limit for 1 post I had 54 images and i'm only allowed 50 so I couldn't fit it in there.

good job man, dont think ive seen that many mello GU in a thread before lol!
The echelons are sweet cards and its a nice auto on that one! well done man!

Haha thanks Brent! Yeah I went on a bit of a rampage with the Melo GU's. Thanks for the auto and freebies to!

Back
Top Bottom