Epic mailday for the black hole PC

All good, but rather not say what I have paid, best to jump on ebay and search sold items for a good idea of price range.

I feel like there are some vintage cards, where we have no idea how many still exist, that could actually be so rare and sought after/cherished (ie stay buried in collections) that they may only come up for sale less than a handful of times in our lifetime..........haven’t shown this before, but this could be one of those.........Gordon Coventry 1926 Suburban, will be going off for grading soon.

C64A268E-669B-42D2-8327-AA3D0295DFEC.jpeg

Could Fyfe be the best player for Freo since the franchise entered the comp in 1995?

I still vividly recall on this day (December 16) in 1993 it was confirmed WAFL team Sharks would produce a league football franchise to enter the comp in 1995 and 26 years later, Nat has become the king?!

Could Fyfe be the best player for Freo since the franchise entered the comp in 1995?

I still vividly recall on this day (December 16) in 1993 it was confirmed WAFL team Sharks would produce a league football franchise to enter the comp in 1995 and 26 years later, Nat has become the king?!

In context of pure accolades for sure, personality wise I don't think so.

One would say yes, your correct (still pains me he was a huge Richmond fan growing up/and wanted Richmond to call his name on draft day) ... Oviously Pavlich was a beast player and leader for freo, always admired him for being and staying a one team player. The pull to return home to Adelaide grab a big cheque and join the crows. But he stayed and gave his all. Fantastic guy to meet also

that's a rather unique card design. Just having a card from 1922 is a feat in itself.
Congrats on your find, very impressive

Back
Top Bottom