Epic Cherry break inc. Kobe & Boozer mojo & Some kicks

Verse1

No Glove, No love.
Real Name
Nick
eBay User
VerseOne79
Hey guys got to busting some boxes the other night on Cherry and the cards arrived today so thought i'd share them.

First off the Boozer MOJO! o.k not for me but im sure Shaun will like it :D
(send me your addy mate :v:)

020220112388.jpg

Whats that you say? Silly Verse1 thinking Shaun will care about a stupid base card #/100

JERSEY NUMBERED! :lol:
020220112391.jpg

Now onto the rest of the breaks

#/99
020220112394.jpg

#/499
020220112395.jpg

All numbered to #/499

Wrong Griffin :mad:
020220112398.jpg

020220112399.jpg

020220112400.jpg

020220112401.jpg

020220112402.jpg

A nice patch #/10
020220112397.jpg

This sweet Eric Gordon Auto #/10
020220112404.jpg

The last 2 which were the goodies

Toni kukoc Auto Patch #/25 (I think)
020220112405.jpg

Then this baby fell in my last box when i thought i had just blown all my cash. :D

020220112407.jpg

020220112406.jpg

Now to finish up a Verse1 mailday wouldn't be a mailday without some Augustin love.

Spotted these on ebay and had to have them (Big thanks to Matt for using his sniper for me :v:)

Jordan 2.5 PE Augustin with Auto inscription :kick:

kicks1.jpg

Kicks2.jpg

Kicks3.jpg

Kicks4.jpg

Thanks for checking it out :thumbsup:

Sick Kobe, Booze , Gordon and DJ kicks!

I can't wait for a certain 90's MJ auto aswell ;) Maybe from SPX?:-k

You smashed those boxes good :worthy: Might get you to bust my next one with MOJO like that :) congrats you lucky bugger but well deserved.... add that to DJ doing awesome this is an awesome start to the bball year for you :D

Well first card had to be the star of the mailday :p j/k

I'll pm you mate :D

Solid boxes of Absolute, were you able to find out how limited the kobe's balls are to :lol:

cool lookin kix bro... love the booze, the taj patch and that eric gordon as well... but mega hit with a auto'd kobe bball - thats mega!

I assume those kicks won't ever see court time? ;-P Great Kobe mojo - you even pull high end stuff! Nice gesture sharing your Booze too! lol

Pretty cool pullin that Boozer man! Kukoc should be decent too!

And the shoes look saweet! :thumbsup:

I only just noticed the numbering on the Booze when it arrived today, yeah can't wait to see the Kukoc. Thanks again for the help on the kicks :thumbsup:

Very cool, Absolute look nicer than I expected (haven't really seen the base cards) and that Kobe is a sweet piece

Yeah they aren't too bad but still a little boring.

Shoes look great, nice addition to your DJ PC.

Good luck with the Kukoc and Kobe redemptions.

Cheers dude, Kobe's been sold already but the Kukoc hopefully gets redeemed soon.

Sick shoes mate, the patch on the gibson is nice too ;)

Thanks Veny, gotta love a nice Bulls patch

Was there amazing breaks mate :)

Yeah it was looking pretty average till the end, glad i bought that last box

Sick Kobe, Booze , Gordon and DJ kicks!

I can't wait for a certain 90's MJ auto aswell ;) Maybe from SPX?:-k

Haha you seen that hey? I have another package arriving tomorrow too that may or may not contain a certain MJ 90's auto ;)

You smashed those boxes good :worthy: Might get you to bust my next one with MOJO like that :) congrats you lucky bugger but well deserved.... add that to DJ doing awesome this is an awesome start to the bball year for you :D

Cheers Tez i have had a little mojo in the box breaks of late. Yeah DJ is having a cracker of a season this year, since the new coach i think he's averaging 20pt 8ast per game. He'd have even better assist numbers if the rest of the bobcats could shoot the ball with any consistency :(

Well first card had to be the star of the mailday :p j/k

I'll pm you mate :D

Solid boxes of Absolute, were you able to find out how limited the kobe's balls are to :lol:

Yeah man let me know your addy when you get a chance, it doesn't belong anywhere else :v:
No idea on Kobes balls :lol: The Tyreke is #/27 so i'd say it'll be around the same

Love the Kicks! Nice Kobe too! Gibson patch is sick!

Cheers Ian i love the kicks too, RC year to boot :D

cool lookin kix bro... love the booze, the taj patch and that eric gordon as well... but mega hit with a auto'd kobe bball - thats mega!

Yeah it was a pretty weird redemption to pull though, i had seen the jerseys but never knew they had balls aswell

i'd be crazy not too notice those Jordan Player Exclusives, and to get them of DJ and add them to your PC. Super sweeeeet!

Haha cheers man :thumbsup:

I assume those kicks won't ever see court time? ;-P Great Kobe mojo - you even pull high end stuff! Nice gesture sharing your Booze too! lol

Haha nah no court time on these, i did rock them around the house for a couple of minutes though just to feel them out :lol:

Some nice mojo there mate - those kicks are amazing!! Great addition to the DJ PC.

Yeah man let me know your addy when you get a chance, it doesn't belong anywhere else
No idea on Kobes balls The Tyreke is #/27 so i'd say it'll be around the same
Kobe is /24

Kobe was a sweet pull but man you take a battering before that lol, good to hear the ball is staying in aus aswell.

And another sweet pair of kicks as well

Some nice mojo there mate - those kicks are amazing!! Great addition to the DJ PC.

Thanks mate

Kobe is /24

Kobe was a sweet pull but man you take a battering before that lol, good to hear the ball is staying in aus aswell.

And another sweet pair of kicks as well

Thanks for the info dude. Yeah it was verging on ridiculous till that last box

I like the Laimbeer! Oh and those shoes are awesome! Nice addition to the DJ collection

Cheers Jase

Some nice scores from the box break.
Really love those kicks :thumbsup:

Thanks Mark yeah loving the kicks, i was trying to get the matching jersey aswell but the seller is asking some serious coin for it.

Sick pickup with the kicks Nick!!!!

I thought i was reading the lyrics to a hip hop song then :p

Back
Top Bottom