Epack Mailday

ozsportscardcollector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
Finally got my epack shipment from October. These are some of the better ones.

IMG_4818.JPG

Cheers. Unfortunately, they were a lot better in October. A lot can change in 8 months. Unfortunately, Pettersson ( and Vancouver) did not live up to expectations. There were another 100 cards in this order which are for set building so that was actually more satisfying. Now to get the other 900 cards off the site.

Cheers. Unfortunately, they were a lot better in October. A lot can change in 8 months. Unfortunately, Pettersson ( and Vancouver) did not live up to expectations. There were another 100 cards in this order which are for set building so that was actually more satisfying. Now to get the other 900 cards off the site.
That is true a lot can change. You’d be happy though with this Suzuki and your graded Future Watch with the Habs going deep into the playoffs.

Yes I am. And he's looking alright. It was hugely important to win game 2 against Vegas and I'm feeling a little more confident that they can reach the final. Fingers crossed. I also backed Montreal at the start of the year( with a few other teams all now eliminated). Could be epic!

Back
Top Bottom