tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
For all the Brisbane based members I am looking to organise a get together on a Saturday afternoon in March either on the 12th or the 19th. The main aim is to get some of the NRL collectors together to do in person trades for the new 2011 Champions.

In addition I have spoken to redtorana, and he will be around with plenty of stock (cards and ultra pro stuff) in case you need anything from him.

We might even see of we can organise a nice box to break on the day (dollars depending, lol). I will have a laptop available for anyone to needs to use PAYPAL, internet banking or to post on OCT. Drinks will be available.

If any other members who collect AFL, bball etc want to come along then the more we get the better.

So, if you are keen for a trade, post your interest and I will update the first post with those members who might like to come along. So far interested are:

tak35bne
redtorana
aussiecricketer?
carter?
steven1959?

Gday Dave.

Onya champion for putting your hand up :thumbsup:

I would be interested in coming depending on day and time. I would bring with me excess cards available for sale or trade that are all hand signed covering:-
1. Rugby league
2. AFL
3. Cricket
4. Rugby Union
5. Golf
6. Some od bods - like formula 1, Tennis, Australian basketball..

Hope you get plenty of interest from all the Brissie based members.
Cheers
Damian:v:

OK, we would be looking at the 19th of March 2011, prolly mid afternoon to whenever, I will have some softies and crownies for us to enjoy, lets say 1400 h for a kick off time. Lets see if we can get some confirmed numbers so I can update the first post.

Dave

Sounds like a fantastic idea and surely those that attend may bring some gratitude as it is obvious that card shows etc in Brisbane are very rare.

I will attend and bring some trades if the date does not correspond with my kids weekend with me!

Ok, we need to kick this along and firm up some numbers, so details are:

Date: 19 Mar 2011
Time: 1400 h till we finish
Place: My place in Marsden (address to be provided)

Pls let me know via reply or PM whether you can come over (beers & softies) will be available, I say beers cause I won't have to drive anywhere.............lol

Ok, we need to kick this along and firm up some numbers, so details are:

Date: 19 Mar 2011
Time: 1400 h till we finish
Place: My place in Marsden (address to be provided)

Pls let me know via reply or PM whether you can come over (beers & softies) will be available, I say beers cause I won't have to drive anywhere.............lol

Well sorry to say I have had no confirmed starters for the 19th other than redtorana and I so we will call it and I will try for another date in about 6-8 weeks to see if we can garner some more confirmed interest.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom