For Sale Entire 25 year+ collection. Pricier cards edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good Brendan. Probably best to let me know what to put aside if you can. things are selling very, very fast

PMs replied. things are going so fast I'm having trouble keeping the sale thread updated. Bear with me

Just added 2014E Young Guns - Tohu Harris #031 and Paul Vaughan #034

Bump, I think I have manage to clean out most of the sold items. About a 1/3 gone now

Sorry guys I can't keep up with the PMs. I am starting to list prices as that is what most seem to be in regard to. If you accept a price listed and PM me it will be first PM received that gets the card. Postage will be extra and is generally around $9 standard in a small bubble mailer

I will catch up on all pms tomorrow

PLEASE NOTE - that I have had second thoughts on selling off my Warriors collection. I'll wait til the dust settles and reassess this. I don't want to regret what is already a hard decision
Dan, there are few guys that I now that have said the parallels are shit and have stopped collecting, when you actually sit down and work it out, you would spend around 10k a year.
then you have to put it somewhere, at a cost.
At the rate esp are flogging out he cards, in 2 years less than half the guys at the moment will be out of the game, and the cards will be worth less than half of what we paid for them any way.
So it may be a good time to get out.
Let me know on the 36s.

No, it was pending, but I haven't heard from the guy so happy to offer to you if you would like. Jersey number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom