Email Address for Panini Redemptions

have the same issue as above, have tried this email and a few others as well as messaging direct on the site and have had no response to anything for over 6 months and many separate emails and messages.. so will be watching this thread to see if anyone comes up with something i haven't tried yet to get a response. some redemptions i have are well over 12 months old now....

have the same issue as above, have tried this email and a few others as well as messaging direct on the site and have had no response to anything for over 6 months and many separate emails and messages.. so will be watching this thread to see if anyone comes up with something i haven't tried yet to get a response. some redemptions i have are well over 12 months old now....

Same here!!
Panini is using the same tricks as Upper Deck, ignore the **** out of their loyal collectors.
Asked for replacements on cards pending over 18 months, have send it to multiple panini mailadresses over a 6 month span and didnt get a single response or replacement.

I have 4 redemptions pending for 10 months. I just followed the steps for messaging them through the general information ticket on their website. They responded in about 4 hours

Back
Top Bottom