Damian
As they say, pictures can say 1 million words :D

Enjoy all

Cheers
Damian :thumbsup:
Warne complete cash cards.jpg

Awesome mate. Well done!

Cheers Naz :thumbsup:

Im so jealous mate, looking to add one to my collection but cant find one. where did you pick this up from?

Gday Darren. I met a guy at last weekends Brisbane Card show and popped around to see him yesterday to buy a few things. Ended up adding quite a bit to my cricket collection, including this little beauty.... very happy, completes my set now :D

Glad I could help ya out mate ... :) they where only collecting dust at my house with all my other junk.. There was only 100 red and 1000 blue I know of about 12 sets that got redeemed but futera never sent the $500 or the cards back...

Glad I could help ya out mate ... :) they where only collecting dust at my house with all my other junk.. There was only 100 red and 1000 blue I know of about 12 sets that got redeemed but futera never sent the $500 or the cards back...
SOunds like the crown and andrews cricket pogs, they never sent the gold set redemptions out, well at least ive never seen one!! and they never sent mine back!!

Great get Damian, looks terrific as a completed 9-up!! Well done mate!

Sacha which redemption are you talking about with the pogs? Not the Slater pog?

Without reading my Futera File you needed both red and blue cash cards plus the other puzzle pieces to make the puzzle complete before you could send away to redeem some money.

Back
Top Bottom