Elite Case Breaks

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
Just a thread with summary pics as we work our way through the Live Case Breaks.

Images will contain all numbered hits + low and Jersey serial numbers

First up -
NRL Case Break #55

Case 55a.jpg
Case 55b.jpg

Last edited:
Spewing double case break #56 went before double case break #54 missed out on the mojo and got nothing in mine 👎

7 cases, 48 Signatures not including jersey sigs, and 7 mojo sets without a Warrior in sight. Feels like 2017 all over again.

It is making my wallet itch for another go, surely the law of averages mean next case is Warrior heaven.

7 cases, 48 Signatures not including jersey sigs, and 7 mojo sets without a Warrior in sight. Feels like 2017 all over again.

It is making my wallet itch for another go, surely the law of averages mean next case is Warrior heaven.

Lol law of averages didnt pay out for me. Not even a ruby
Next one has to be a banger.

10 cases!!

Perversely, I'm starting to love it! It is a bit of a laugh. It is of course just the way things fall - luck of the draw.

Sharks with 19 big hits. 19-0, hopefully not the score if we meet in the finals.

Actually, I finally had a chance to open a few Cases of my own yesterday...wouldn't you know it, 1st Case, 3rd packet, Warriors MoJo Pack. Also hit a Tohu Harris LS too.

10 cases!!

Perversely, I'm starting to love it! It is a bit of a laugh. It is of course just the way things fall - luck of the draw.

Sharks with 19 big hits. 19-0, hopefully not the score if we meet in the finals.
Probably be 30-0 lol

I'm sure you guys will fluke one try mate, don't be so hard on em
Hahaha sharks are back mate , were firing at the right time , reminds me of 16. Still think the bunnies are the team to beat though. Gonna be a good finals series that’s for sure

Back
Top Bottom