For Sale/For Trade Elite 2023-2013, Traders 2023-2013, 2023-2012 Special Editions, plus various Select, Dynamic, Regina and Scanlens

A few 2020 Elite cards added and Prices added to most.

Only 2019 or 2020 Trades/Sales for a while sorry.

2020 Elite updated.

Still only 2019 or 2020 Trades/Sales for another week or so sorry.

Hi Mike,
If still available what is the condition and price with postaged for the 2013 traders and elite silver parallel sets.
Regards,
Ray.

Hello Mike,

Is the NRL Elite 2020 - Gold Coast Titans Checklist - Emerald - 10/10 - $110.00 - still available?

If so, sold please!

Please send me a message with your payment details, including Registered Post. Thanks!

Glenn.

Hey mate! Stephen Crichton emerald #1 sold please if you’re okay with half payment this week, half next ? 🤞🏻

Hey matr random qurstion but im just looking for a nice broncos card in the 25 dollar range for a secret santa. I know nothing about nrl but do you have any sets or single cards in that price range that you thonk someone would like

Hey matr random qurstion but im just looking for a nice broncos card in the 25 dollar range for a secret santa. I know nothing about nrl but do you have any sets or single cards in that price range that you thonk someone would like
i would suggest maybe a black startoon as they are numbered and within that price range
or maybe a base set and parallel set

Ok cool did you have any nice broncos ones for sale around that price. Sorry i realise pretty noob questipns but im an afl.man and habe no idea on the nrl market lol and 2 days is to short to get a proper grip. Plus i cant find anything about this guy other tha he collects broncos lol

Back
Top Bottom