Eli Manning knowingly cheats memorabilia collectors by selling fake Game used Merch?

Good report and yeah it stinks. This sort of stuff happens more than we know...In the end we might be better off with these "rookie premiere" and "not from any game or event" swatches. I just can't stand Eli Manning...and this just reinforces that feeling...

Good report and yeah it stinks. This sort of stuff happens more than we know...In the end we might be better off with these "rookie premiere" and "not from any game or event" swatches. I just can't stand Eli Manning...and this just reinforces that feeling...

Absolutely agree.... Was just thinking the same thing about the rookie premiere stuff and yes, Sheli is a right ol' little smug and arrogant prick.... Cannot stand him

That's pretty crazy really, even to the extent where Steiner a very reputable company who deal exclusively in New York based teams memorabilia was selling fakes albeit unknowingly. I'd seriously question my Giants 'game used' memorabilia now!!!!

Wowza! This hobby does require a lot of "trust". Trust that the relic cards are actually game-worn / event-worn as the card states; the trust that the autos are legit from the players (so many cases of players using family to sign and having different looking autos over the years); trust that the card companies are including in the packs what there should be (I'm thinking redemption replacements like my Otto 1/1 - not that I am complaining about that :oops:) and trust that the numbering on the cards is correct (over on BO I remember seeing a thread about a Championship Ticket from this years Contenders not #d 1/1 and someone else had the same #d 1/1).

Back
Top Bottom