Not open for further replies.

jrinbulli

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jarrad
eBay User
jrinbulli
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361076723.097123.jpg

Anyone interested in this fully signed 2013 Eels team poster to trade for IP signed cards?

Hi there Jarrod, How much $$ would you want for the poster ,have you got a price as i dont have much to swap, Cheers, Greg
Hi Greg, I'm open to offers but I have no idea what posters usually go for?? Anyone have an idea of prices on fully signed posters?

Ive never bought one before, Cheers Greg sorry i cant help, id offer you $25.00 but ive got no idea so doont be offended,thats just a figure off nthe top of my head,its for a freind as i support EASTS,lol

Im going to put a ball park figure for you. The poster would be worth in the regions of $25-$60.

For a top end price you would have to insure that all of the top end players had signed it. Also can you name everyone who has signed it and provide an accurate list.

You have to take into account how easy it was to get signed. eg: Were all the players sitting at a table at a free event and the poster got passed down the line or did it take you a few weeks and paying entry to games to get it done. If no cost were incured to get the poster then I think you can afford to let it go a little cheaper.

A big factor for me is whether or not the poster was creased or bent during the signing process. If it is still mint condition its going to be worth more.

I also don't mean to offend anyone but this is how I would figure out a fair price.

Cheers
Dennis

Im going to put a ball park figure for you. The poster would be worth in the regions of $25-$60.

For a top end price you would have to insure that all of the top end players had signed it. Also can you name everyone who has signed it and provide an accurate list.

You have to take into account how easy it was to get signed. eg: Were all the players sitting at a table at a free event and the poster got passed down the line or did it take you a few weeks and paying entry to games to get it done. If no cost were incured to get the poster then I think you can afford to let it go a little cheaper.

A big factor for me is whether or not the poster was creased or bent during the signing process. If it is still mint condition its going to be worth more.

I also don't mean to offend anyone but this is how I would figure out a fair price.

Cheers
Dennis
Yeah it's the full squad and coach :) ill write up all of them soon :)
I agree with your price guide this is mint with all top players (well depends if you think Parra has any lol) so I'd say $30-$40 would be the mark. I have a few offers but as always I like trading so I might have a trade deal lined up for it but still happy to take offers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom