Ebay Seller : rachy30486

There are 2 different versions of the Golden Draft cards, the standard being gold foiled and every single card says 1 of 440, these are not individually numbered so no need for Select to keep any. Then there are the Platinum golden draft with platinum foil and these are all individually numbered /110, so Select would keep 1/110 of the platinum's. If a seller is saying it's 1 of 440 then it's the standard version and not actually individually numbered on the back. Hope that clears that up.

And just so you know, the gold version came when you redeemed all predictors at once, the platinum version came with the grand redemption card along with the Robert Harvey signature card and maybe some other cards. Pretty sure that's how they worked. If you look on eBay you can see both types for sale and can easily see the difference.
I looked at this guys listing on the Hird in the completed auctions and he says its 1 of 499 then says 1 of 400, he can't even read the back and see it's 440.

Still at it just got stung requested a refund and I was in Hospitable so missed it. It was a 2020 Select Gold Premiership Predictor Essendon [ # 124 of 140] so if you come across it please let me know.

eBay - Rachael Farrugia (essendon8)

jordan jobe watson
1 Thistledown Ct
Cairnlea VIC 3023
Australia

Still at it just got stung requested a refund and I was in Hospitable so missed it. It was a 2020 Select Gold Premiership Predictor Essendon [ # 124 of 140] so if you come across it please let me know.

eBay - Rachael Farrugia (essendon8)

jordan jobe watson
1 Thistledown Ct
Cairnlea VIC 3023
Australia
Report to eBay tell them these people are known for scamming, I’m surprised no one has knocked on this guys door yet

He is no longer a registered user and Sorry I do not live near them
It’s needs to stop and eBay need to get involved. This is the only way it’ll stop, eBay need to report this person to police and have them knock on the door. Otherwise this rotten apple will keep creating new accounts and scamming people.

Back
Top Bottom