EBAY seller p**s me off

AyiosYiorgos

Card Addict
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
st.george4life / TradingCardFactory
I had an item on my watch list "1990 Fielders GREEN Stickers~RARE~ REG GASNIER**$5.00**" 330590196966
The photo is of Gasnier, but in the description it say's Fulton, so to be on the safe side i asked the seller a simple question

Dear the_trading_card_gallery,

Hi is this Gasnier or Fulton?

- st.george4life

His response back to me
Dear st.george4life,

HELLO AS A DRAGONS SUPPORTER U CANNOT RECKONIZE THIS PHOTO ??
BILL

- the_trading_card_gallery

Now to me sending it back with capitals and the wording indicates to me that his been a d/head, so i reply back with.

Dear the_trading_card_gallery,

Dear Bill
Read your item description, im sure you would be the first to blow up if a buyer sent it back because your photo and description differ, if a buyer based it on the photo then you sent the Fulton out, you would say read the description...
- st.george4life

So what does he do he increase's the BIN price from $5 to $10

1990 Fielders GREEN Stickers~RARE~ REG GASNIER**$5.00**

Buy It Now price: AU $5.00
End time: 21-Jul-11 22:13:53 AEST

See he just lost a sale / customer now, because all he had to do was be half polite and he would have had a sale..

I have dealt with him before - he is an a-hole.

There is a reason these guys operate on the internet.

sorry to hear that AY. clearly didnt want the sale. wasted his time with the add all together if you ask me

Hahaha love it how he's the smart ass, when he's the one making the stuff-up ;) What a tool...

Hope you can find another from a source more deserving of your business :thumbsup:

That's a real Richard Cranium mate, I've been through people like him before sometimes I just ignore it and sometimes I just take my business elsewhere. If you don't want our money we won't give it to you.

Sellers on eBay only care about money.

Back
Top Bottom