EBay Seller of the Month

My Defult comment to the missus is i traded for that.
Stupid me took my son with me to a place i spend plenty . One of the staff was really rude and I made the remark that it wasn’t on and especially since the last time I was in there I dropped 5k . My son looked me in the eye in shock .I said if you snitch on me your grounded 😂😂May have told the wife I spent $1500 on it .

Stupid me took my son with me to a place i spend plenty . One of the staff was really rude and I made the remark that it wasn’t on and especially since the last time I was in there I dropped 5k . My son looked me in the eye in shock .I said if you snitch on me your grounded 😂😂May have told the wife I spent $1500 on it .
Could always say i had win on Lotto Son but that may backfire if the wife puts her hand out lol

Must have been 1 hell of a card Joel.

Little people have big ears,
I remember back in 94 when i took the young fellow out to a card show on sunday morning, after discussing a lotto win with my mate on the phone.
When i knocked on the door to pick him up, the ex said ,did you win some money on lotto.
I said, how did you know that, she said Daniel told me.
I said yes, and your not getting 1 fucken cent of it.

Little people have big ears,
I remember back in 94 when i took the young fellow out to a card show on sunday morning, after discussing a lotto win with my mate on the phone.
When i knocked on the door to pick him up, the ex said ,did you win some money on lotto.
I said, how did you know that, she said Daniel told me.
I said yes, and your not getting 1 f***en cent of it.
Is that how you started your dragons collection.😉

Back
Top Bottom