EBay Seller of the Month

Those auctions certainly look like shill bidding to me Jarrod - at least the user with 4 feedback is a shill. The user with 251 feedback is either part of it or being taken for a big ride. Same thing is happening on the Tatola YG Priority auction.

100% Shill bidding IMO.

Bid on 7 Auctions User has 1 retraction here it below.

1600138411330.png

Item relisted here:

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Tyrone-...m4463fec274:g:G-EAAOSwa15fYCFM&frcectupt=true
Feel sorry for the buyers who got sucked into paying a premium.

Cheers
Ross

This would be funny if not for the card inside . eBay seller dazs_94.
Supposed to have tracking and was sent in half a envelope taped up 🤦‍♂️.
820CE9D7-FD54-4F39-9BE8-F5895EEA5CDC.jpeg

Joel , are you saying the envelope you got from the Ebay seller only contained a top loader with no card??
I'm keen to know also - I've just had a bubble mailer arrive last week from the same seller it seems - with over $600 of cards not in there.
My local Post office today have said they think the bubble mailer looks to have been re-used & taped together.
Interested to know if above was the same where the card didn't arrive at all but still received parcel.

I'm keen to know also - I've just had a bubble mailer arrive last week from the same seller it seems - with over $600 of cards not in there.
My local Post office today have said they think the bubble mailer looks to have been re-used & taped together.
Interested to know if above was the same where the card didn't arrive at all but still received parcel.
Were yours the Wighton 07/40 and the Graham 20/20

Thats the reason I was asking

Back
Top Bottom