EBay Seller of the Month

Really. Did collectors expect TLA ESP to dispose of their disused or pre production cards properly. Or even supervise their move of merchandise. THEY DONT care about the product. How many times have we seen them slip up now? To many times

Really. Did collectors expect TLA ESP to dispose of their disused or pre production cards properly. Or even supervise their move of merchandise. THEY DONT care about the product. How many times have we seen them slip up now? To many times

There is much more to this and given that its in the hands of the Police at the moment, no doubt TLA will make a statement on the matter in due course.

There is much more to this and given that its in the hands of the Police at the moment, no doubt TLA will make a statement on the matter in due course.
I wonder why they are still on ebay, you would think that they would have already been removed, or are the police and ebay going to let it run its course and put more peoples lives in tatters after the fact.
Once the auctions have finished winners will pay for there items not knowing and then have there goods seized and then have a heartache of putting in claims for receiving stolen goods or not receiving goods they have paid for.
JUMP ON IT BEFORE AUCTIONS END I SAY.

I wonder why they are still on ebay, you would think that they would have already been removed, or are the police and ebay going to let it run its course and put more peoples lives in tatters after the fact.
Once the auctions have finished winners will pay for there items not knowing and then have there goods seized and then have a heartache of putting in claims for receiving stolen goods or not receiving goods they have paid for.
JUMP ON IT BEFORE AUCTIONS END I SAY.
GET RID OF TLA NOW.
TOO MANY SLIP UPS.

Is it theft if it's thrown out in a dumpster.

Potentially yes. There is such a charge called stealing by finding. If property is lost or abandoned, then reasonable steps must be made by the finder to establish if the property is genuinely abandoned.

I would suggest that if the rumours are true, and TLA have been careless by disposing of the property into a skip, the finder would be hard done by to be criminally charged. I think if all property was returned, TLA would be happy with that.

Is it theft if it's thrown out in a dumpster.
FCB4CD78-9EAE-48F9-977D-11A540F57806.png

So if you throw shit away into a skip bin . That company then owns it. And therefore responsible to dispose of it in anyway they wish. It is then their property unless there is a contract with them to destroy all contents

Can anyone tell me if these 2 people on ebay are the same person.hebborn 92 and trfor 18.They have similar style of cards forsale,both placed on the same table,but live in different suburbs.Also are they on here under another name.Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom