EBay Seller of the Month

This person has just put a stack of cards on ebay,which im sure there the same cards he listed and sold a month ago.Because i was after the Josh Dugan traders auto.Have a look,see if you have seen them before.
In regards to this person,all of his auto,s have been removed from ebay.And some how today he sent my son a message on facebook to see if he was interested in buying some auto,s and he would deliver them in person.But my son has never dealt with him before.Be very carefull everyone if he contacts you.

Last edited:
Not before I took a note of what he had.

1568977090401.png

He has his auto,s up on ebay again.
An update about this person.Have been in touch with him about a certain card he has.My question was would he accept cash on delivery of the card,and he said yes.He would personally deliver the card.I live in the Parramatta area,and he says he lives in Dapto.A fair distance.Something is not right,as he said he would personally deliver the card.What if you live hundreds of miles away.Will he keep he word,or is this some sort of scam again.

An update about this person.Have been in touch with him about a certain card he has.My question was would he accept cash on delivery of the card,and he said yes.He would personally deliver the card.I live in the Parramatta area,and he says he lives in Dapto.A fair distance.Something is not right,as he said he would personally deliver the card.What if you live hundreds of miles away.Will he keep he word,or is this some sort of scam again.
have heard from another collector on facebook, he delivered some cards in person.

We're all rich again!!!!! We all have crap loads of 1/1 cards because any numbered card is the ONLY card with that number....woo hoo!!!

I'll get the ball rolling... I have a 2018 Glory Charter Class Ray Stehr parallel numbered 447/566. It's a 1/1 because it's the only Ray Stehr Charter Class parallel numbered 447/566

Only $999 - postage included because I'm not being totally unreasonable

Last edited:
We're all rich again!!!!! We all have crap loads of 1/1 cards because any numbered card is the ONLY card with that number....woo hoo!!!

I'll get the ball rolling... I have a 2018 Glory Charter Class Ray Stehr parallel numbered 447/566. It's a 1/1 because it's the only Ray Stehr Charter Class parallel numbered 447/566

Only $999 - postage included because I'm not being totally unreasonable
I start the bidding 10 rupies.

Back
Top Bottom