EBay Seller of the Month

Holy cow. That's a hell of a pissing match. That's an unbelievable price - it does not even have a COA with it. Will have to keep an eye on the feedback to see if it is completed.

Watch another 5 listed tomorrow.:lol:

Now this is really starting to SMELL. Why would it be removed??? Unless it was dodge to start with. I didn't save the seller to check what happened in completed listings. Dame it!!!!

I am the seller of this card. I have been a member here since December 2010. I am not a big poster, I usually just come on here to do some research and find what I need without having to ask. There is nothing dodgy going on with this auction on my part. I am sure I was more surprised then you guys to see it end so high, I was at work all day and didn't see it end so was quite shocked when I got home and checked. The buyer hasn't paid yet so I will beleive it's a genuine sale when the money is in my account!

I am selling of most of my cards as I just don't have much interest anymore. I spent hundreds of dollars on this stuff back in the mid '90s so I'm just trying to make a few dollars back. I am an honest seller with 100% feedback on ebay. I try and list my auctions as honestly as possible mentioning every fault. Feel free to ask me any questions you my have.

Yeah we were pretty amazed at the results. It was only when ebay pulled the ad that it looked like something sus had happened with the bidding but it reappeared this morning.

Hope you get paid mate - that was a monster price you got - well done. The original sale price was $360 - do you know why it changed?

No idea what that was about. I checked before leaving for work at 8ish and it was at $42 or something. It had ended when I got home at $325, no idea what the $360 part is about? I would assume if a bid was withdrawn I'd get an ebay notification but I didn't see anything.

Not sure why the listing vanished, it always was there for me. I still have my doubts if I'll get paid $325, I will keep you posted. I just didn't want people thinking I was selling anything dodgy or doing dodgy auctions as I know how a bad name can affect future sales. I plan on selling more stuff if this lot goes well. I have a collection of 12 or so albums all full of various Australian sports mainly. I used to buy by the box full, not by the packet!

I went and had a look at the bids on this card, I can't see anything about bids higher then $325. I shows 37 bids ending at $325. All of the bidding over $100 was between the winning bidder and 1 other person.

Update - I received payment on the $325 card, the buyer bought the MegaMotion card as well and made payemnt today!

Also I beleive there was no CoA on the 1994 Ricky Stuart autographed Gold Card. AFAIK these autographed cards were inserted into packs exactly the same way as regular gold cards from this series. It has been 18 years but I am pretty sure I pulled it out of the pack just as it is now and no CoA was ever given or sent out later or anything like that.

Update - I received payment on the $325 card, the buyer bought the MegaMotion card as well and made payemnt today!

Also I beleive there was no CoA on the 1994 Ricky Stuart autographed Gold Card. AFAIK these autographed cards were inserted into packs exactly the same way as regular gold cards from this series. It has been 18 years but I am pretty sure I pulled it out of the pack just as it is now and no CoA was ever given or sent out later or anything like that.
Well done!

Hey Peter

I looked at that listing the other night and thought how the hell did they actually get those cards in the 1st place, unless they have something to do with the printing company.
1 card i could understand but the whole set seems very peculiar.

Doesnt look right to me!

Hey Peter

I looked at that listing the other night and thought how the hell did they actually get those cards in the 1st place, unless they have something to do with the printing company.
1 card i could understand but the whole set seems very peculiar.

Doesnt look right to me!

Photoshop and a printer???

They looked like they would've been great for auto's

What do you reckon this will eventually sell for??

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en

My punt $623.46

Look at the differrence between pic1 and pic 3...I hate sellers who crop corners out of their pictures !!!!!!

I would like to know who their local card dealer is...card described as excellent: IMO 3 rounded corners / creases / off centre = fair maybe good at a stretch.....

Ross

Back
Top Bottom