EBay Seller of the Month

If anyone is interested, I found these 130pt one touches for the ball patch cards etc on eBay for the cheapest I’ve seen for a while .$14 for 5 delivered .
9333CE05-D345-4C3D-BF16-2A2BA4BD847E.png
AEE6D886-4B3E-4D5C-A748-8220116CDA09.png

D06ABD37-746D-4AB0-A118-7D3B10B5AE86.png
I was watching this when it had 2 bids over $500 as I’ve seen them on eBay for ages not selling at $400. Interesting??

The Legends cards for the older players are going nuts at the moment. I haven’t looked at the bid history but the signature looks nice and clean so it is likely legit, very popular cards at the moment.
Glad I got mine when I did . Just annoying I was a few years late to the party for the first 4 years of them . Hard to get and crazy money

I am in the same boat. Next to no chance if getting those first few years now.
Yeah I’ve pretty much given up , have some high end stuff to trade but couldn’t spend that sort of money .Keen on the ET this year though .Hopefully all the people that hate the sharks aren’t interested and can get reasonably priced

D06ABD37-746D-4AB0-A118-7D3B10B5AE86.png
I was watching this when it had 2 bids over $500 as I’ve seen them on eBay for ages not selling at $400. Interesting??
I had a chance to buy one at the final Penrith show for $200.00.I was having a very quiet day with sales,so passed on it.I think Michael/Diggaz was able to buy it or trade for it.It seems the older players and the players who have passed away,there cards should be worth more than some of the OTHER Legends cards.

Not eBay but Facebook.

Thoughts on this Norm IP? I think it is fake but I am far from an expert. I have never seen a Norm signature where the ‘N’ curls back under the Provan. Also, the COA holds no weight for me, looks ordinary. A COA for an IP should cover the where, when and name of the witness to the signature.

E59BAA1C-EF8F-4CAB-96D6-602F6A714D23.jpeg

Not eBay but Facebook.

Thoughts on this Norm IP? I think it is fake but I am far from an expert. I have never seen a Norm signature where the ‘N’ curls back under the Provan. Also, the COA holds no weight for me, looks ordinary. A COA for an IP should cover the where, when and name of the witness to the signature.

doesnt look like any of mine either.

Not eBay but Facebook.

Its not even a real ABN on the COA

Back
Top Bottom