EBay Seller of the Month

MikeK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
gmil-mk
Those auctions certainly look like shill bidding to me Jarrod - at least the user with 4 feedback is a shill. The user with 251 feedback is either part of it or being taken for a big ride. Same thing is happening on the Tatola YG Priority auction.

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
100% Shill bidding IMO.

Bid on 7 Auctions User has 1 retraction here it below.

1600138411330.png

Item relisted here:

Feel sorry for the buyers who got sucked into paying a premium.

Cheers
Ross

Sharks16

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Joel
This would be funny if not for the card inside . eBay seller dazs_94.
Supposed to have tracking and was sent in half a envelope taped up 🤦‍♂️.
820CE9D7-FD54-4F39-9BE8-F5895EEA5CDC.jpeg

Colesy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
e-b-a-y-sellers
Joel , are you saying the envelope you got from the Ebay seller only contained a top loader with no card??
I'm keen to know also - I've just had a bubble mailer arrive last week from the same seller it seems - with over $600 of cards not in there.
My local Post office today have said they think the bubble mailer looks to have been re-used & taped together.
Interested to know if above was the same where the card didn't arrive at all but still received parcel.

joeyhonson

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
joeyhonson
I'm keen to know also - I've just had a bubble mailer arrive last week from the same seller it seems - with over $600 of cards not in there.
My local Post office today have said they think the bubble mailer looks to have been re-used & taped together.
Interested to know if above was the same where the card didn't arrive at all but still received parcel.
Were yours the Wighton 07/40 and the Graham 20/20

Thats the reason I was asking

Top Bottom