EBay Seller of the Month

Would think it would be a struggle to offload 26 cards of that price in this market ? Might get a bargain 😂

I agree. Although the idea of collecting one/ sets of cards and holding the market, will always demand a high price for the 1st few that you sell in any market if the buyers /collectors want one/them.
He will get high prices for them until there is too many back in the market to buy.

Plus he was aiming to collect as many "sister" cards. These being identical numbered gold league leaders and selling them as a matching pair. Am sure he had a few.

He will end up being stuck with them and when it’s all over his wife will sell them for what he told her he paid for them 😂😂Then you will get a bargain 👌

No messing around...

79ED25A3-E7EF-4C29-8DB1-F6376A00E83C.png

George, you could be right with that, lets do some more gadget work.

It's actually seventieseightiesninties. Now that Ebay in their wisdom removed the member ID history you can no longer check all the name changes a seller does. This only helps the dishonest sellers that keep changing their ID & buyers now have no clue of their past history....

Just heard the news that Dragons player from the 60s Tony Branson has passed away.Tony was also involved with the Wentworthville leagues club for many years.Tony autograghed one of my dragons books for me when my son use to play for the Wenty Magpies.A total gentleman to all who new him.A sad day indeed.

Just heard the news that Dragons player from the 60s Tony Branson has passed away.Tony was also involved with the Wentworthville leagues club for many years.Tony autograghed one of my dragons books for me when my son use to play for the Wenty Magpies.A total gentleman to all who new him.A sad day indeed.
Did not meet the great guy, heard he was a nice bloke,
Chang used to talk about him a bit

Yes,he was a wonderfull man.He was at games at ringrose park on many saturdays,also he would come to the childrens presentation days.Was also a director of the club.This is the autograph he and Norm done for me.
1585733969976999144608.jpg
1585734005104692106207.jpg
1585734098147-1546517373.jpg
The are both good sigs as well,
I found norm to be a nice bloke, loves a good chat.
I used to love going to a pub in the middle of the day and sitting down and having a chat with some old diggers, not a lot of them left now.
They really put some reallity back into your life.
Our world today is going at a very fast rate.

Back
Top Bottom