EBay Seller of the Month

I brought a couple of cards from a seller on this site about 10 to 12 weeks ago.He sent them from nz.They never arrived.When i maid a claim from paypal,they said i could not get a refund because i paid ,family and friends.Is that correct.

Hence this rule: f) Payments MUST NOT be sent via PayPal as a "gift" under any circumstance. Sellers must not request payment as a gift. Sellers should either request Direct Deposit, or request the buyer pays the PayPal fees if they wish to avoid fees.

Maybe they might turn up ,who know,s.But the thing that bothers me the most is,if you send 120 on cards,to come from NZ,you don,t send them basic post at 4 dollars.You should register them.

Just for your future reference NZ Post doesn't do registered they do international courier, which is a shitty service that only tracks within NZ and costs a whopping $27 or something. Not many buyers are willing to pay that for a service without the full tracking when the alternative is $4. It can also be a pain in the ass to set up at our end.

It is very unlikely something got lost in the post twice.

Most of the transactions on this site tend to be f&f (despite site guidelines), which is why it is so important for you to receive goods before payment is made when trading with people with little to no feedback. I don't know if the person you are talking about fits into the category, as at this stage you could have referred to all Kiwi users by implication ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for your input.As it stands at the moment,i lost my money ,and his cards are also lost in the mail.These things happen.
Attention all ozcarders- there are some futera sets and individual cards up on ebay at present, Bobby Bently and craig5150, both selling on behalf of Rino Mura, convicted of child prostituition/ brothel related charges.
Make your own minds up whether you want to support either of these sellers.

Attention all ozcarders- there are some futera sets and individual cards up on ebay at present, Bobby Bently and craig5150, both selling on behalf of Rino Mura, convicted of child prostituition/ brothel related charges.
Make your own minds up whether you want to support either of these sellers.
Scum!!!. That bobby Bently doesn't have anything for sale now , must have pulled them ?. I brought a few old sharks cards off him a year ago , wish I knew then. I always remembered the name cause when I open the envelope it smelled like someone had smoked a ciggie in it.Why are they selling for a grub like that?

Just for your future reference NZ Post doesn't do registered they do international courier, which is a s***ty service that only tracks within NZ and costs a whopping $27 or something. Not many buyers are willing to pay that for a service without the full tracking when the alternative is $4. It can also be a pain in the ass to set up at our end.

Couldn't disagree more. International courier is a great option, includes full tracking (see below), signature on delivery and insurance cover to $5,000 even on collectibles which you will not get with any other service. Yes its a touch pricey but worth it IMO (esp for items say $200+) and its fast...example below is 4 business days they aim for 3. The paper work at our end takes 5mins.

upload_2018-5-23_21-26-10.png

Couldn't disagree more. International courier is a great option, includes full tracking (see below), signature on delivery and insurance cover to $5,000 even on collectibles which you will not get with any other service. Yes its a touch pricey but worth it IMO (esp for items say $200+) and its fast...example below is 4 business days they aim for 3. The paper work at our end takes 5mins.

upload_2018-5-23_21-26-10.png

Yeah found out last week my post office has been giving me dud advice and were talking about registered (which despite 7 years of asking at my local, I have found out exists via a post office an hour up the road). I've sent a package tracked all the way to Northumberland, which is awesome even though it was $60. Not the first time the local they have given me the wrong advice as they still put up a fight if they find out I'm sending cards or artwork. The joys of small towns.

Yeah found out last week my post office has been giving me dud advice and were talking about registered (which despite 7 years of asking at my local, I have found out exists via a post office an hour up the road). I've sent a package tracked all the way to Northumberland, which is awesome even though it was $60. Not the first time the local they have given me the wrong advice as they still put up a fight if they find out I'm sending cards or artwork. The joys of small towns.
know that feeling, it happens when you live in a country town, they still believe its there way or noway.

$60 now thats robbery.

I try and encourage buyers to take the expensive option. With bubble bag its around $30, every time I offer they pay $20, I pay $10. Its piece of mind for me too and 100% worth it.

Back
Top Bottom