EBay Seller of the Month

Is Kincumber a remote island off NSW or something? Just trying to figure out these postage costs

6B2D332E-DB32-46CD-A408-78C6CC9C4832.png

5785295D-D880-4976-9DF8-114C213BCE43.jpeg

LOL it's the suburb next to me on the Central Coast, When I looked at the pic I was wondering who Dane Gagsi was.....

I’ve been watching this since it was listed. If ESP didn’t keep rolling out so many cards, I’d have time to save for it.

(Repost as posted in the wrong thread)

Does anyone here now ebayer:
“Princesssparkles5”?

They have been active since 2016 only have 4 feedbacks but have
2003- Billy Slater Future Force listed
2004- Cameron Smith Future Force listed
2016- Marina Koroibete Signature Elite

Plus a couple of other things. Just I’m sceptical due to the low feedback/ years active and cards listed?
Any help would be much appreciated:)

(Repost as posted in the wrong thread)

Does anyone here now ebayer:
“Princesssparkles5”?

They have been active since 2016 only have 4 feedbacks but have
2003- Billy Slater Future Force listed
2004- Cameron Smith Future Force listed
2016- Marina Koroibete Signature Elite

Plus a couple of other things. Just I’m sceptical due to the low feedback/ years active and cards listed?
Any help would be much appreciated:)

Yeah I was also looking at some of his cards and his newness to ebay feedback ... I think I will stay away until know whether he is legit seller ?? Anyone ??

I brought a couple of cards from a seller on this site about 10 to 12 weeks ago.He sent them from nz.They never arrived.When i maid a claim from paypal,they said i could not get a refund because i paid ,family and friends.Is that correct.

The sad part about this situation is,i told him cards never arrived,and he said he felt sorry for me,so he said he sent 2 more of the same cards.They never arrived.I looked for them in the 4sale or trade section of rugby league cards just incase i could see what numbers the cards were,but all pictures have been deleted.To top this off similar cards have turned up on another site 4sale.Well that,s 120 dollars down the drain.

The sad part about this situation is,i told him cards never arrived,and he said he felt sorry for me,so he said he sent 2 more of the same cards.They never arrived.I looked for them in the 4sale or trade section of rugby league cards just incase i could see what numbers the cards were,but all pictures have been deleted.To top this off similar cards have turned up on another site 4sale.Well that,s 120 dollars down the drain.

Sucks mate

Only way you can help prevent it happening to someone else is name and shame them unfortunately

I have had a talk to admin.about the situation,and the seller has not been on here since mid february.As i said to him in a message my lose is his gain,but if he puts cards up forsale again i will let you all know.

I brought a couple of cards from a seller on this site about 10 to 12 weeks ago.He sent them from nz.They never arrived.When i maid a claim from paypal,they said i could not get a refund because i paid ,family and friends.Is that correct.
not sure, when it is a ebay, business transaction and you pay fees on the transaction you are by law entitled to a refund.
Paying family and friends may not entitle you to the same rights.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone.The seller has been in contact with my son,as it was his paypal account that paid for the cards,and he explained he had 4 of each card,that,s why he sent a second lot.The 2 cards are Shaun Johnson and Simon Mannering league sensations.Maybe they might turn up ,who know,s.But the thing that bothers me the most is,if you send 120 on cards,to come from NZ,you don,t send them basic post at 4 dollars.You should register them.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone.The seller has been in contact with my son,as it was his paypal account that paid for the cards,and he explained he had 4 of each card,that,s why he sent a second lot.The 2 cards are Shaun Johnson and Simon Mannering league sensations.Maybe they might turn up ,who know,s.But the thing that bothers me the most is,if you send 120 on cards,to come from NZ,you don,t send them basic post at 4 dollars.You should register them.
Are you talking about someone form this website and not ebay. As I think that is what Paul is getting at. As we all Pay family and friends on here?

Back
Top Bottom