EBay Seller of the Month

This has to be one of the most blatant cases of Shill bidding I've seen.

Shill bidder.jpg

Amazingly this bidder has 100% bid activity with this seller on everything from a St George Team photo, baby shoes, ladies dresses and even kitchen cupboards....what a coincidence!!

Ross
send an email to ebay and watch the dog get banned

Thanks Leith

Is it simply the fading that is the reason they are believed to be fake?

We do see different brightness of colour in most long print runs? Although granted they are very different.

Ross

Thanks Leith

We do see different brightness of colour in most long print runs? Although granted they are very different.

Ross

Vibrance of colour, in addition to it looking more like high resolution scanning than a printer's run. It was also put out there that there was only a relatively small print run of each card to begin with.

Thanks Leith

Ross

As someone who went to every game to get mine, the colouring seemed very consistent and the run wasn't that large, not like An esp run, so i wouldnt expect it to be that different

We will see about the cards although I bought one of these posters thinking it was legit given it is listed as original and the description even talks up the condition, when it arrived it was very obviously a copy/reprint, wouldn't of minded as much had it obviously of said it was a copy

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321439325278

I am surprised there is not more of a sh*t storm over this. Apart from it being fraud it certainly ruins the market.
I also have purchased one of the "original" Macdonalds posters only to receive a copy (bad at that).
The cards are still on eBay being sold as originals.

Back
Top Bottom