EBay Seller of the Month

IMG_0008.PNG

Justed seemed a bit doge and wondering if anyone else had an issue. Not sure if they are the same guy. Cardshowcase on ebay uses photos stamped with the cardzone logo.

I bought a $95 card from Card Zone, who then told me it was a mistake and refunded me. I enquired a week later to ask why it was still listed on their webpage and also listed on ebay for $120. They ignored me.

I needed the card, so I have since bought it off ebay. But it is still listed on the cardzone webpage.

I wanted to know 100% if they are the same person before I give them an ebay review that may not be favourable.

Justed seemed a bit doge and wondering if anyone else had an issue. Not sure if they are the same guy. Cardshowcase on ebay uses photos stamped with the cardzone logo.

I bought a $95 card from Card Zone, who then told me it was a mistake and refunded me. I enquired a week later to ask why it was still listed on their webpage and also listed on ebay for $120. They ignored me.

I needed the card, so I have since bought it off ebay. But it is still listed on the cardzone webpage.

I wanted to know 100% if they are the same person before I give them an ebay review that may not be favourable.

Same person alright...

He thinks because you bought it - it must be worth more money. So he'll refund you and put the price up. Been doing it for years..

Back
Top Bottom