EBAY SCAMMER

Dr Grange

Dr Select
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
George
I caught this guy out trying to scam buyers claiming to have LOW # cards'
I got sucked in as I was in a hurry to get to a meeting one morning & quickly check Ebay & saw a low No 4 Jarred Haynes so I hit the buy it now option & raced out the door. I paid for it the next day & awaited its arrival. It arrived on Friday I picked up the envelope with 2 other items that arrived Reg Post. As I was walking out of the post office I started checking what I picked up. I noticed the envelope was very light & had nothing in it, so returned to the lady that served me & said it was empty. Because their was no one else in the post office the other lady's came across to check it out I asked them to open the envelope & sure & behold it was empty. They called the Manager over & told her what had happened & she got me to fill in a complaint form.
When I got home I logged into Paypal & started a dispute & raised it to a claim. On Sunday night I got an email via Ebay from the scammer claiming I was ripping him off I will attach our email exchanges. The link below shows his sold items all low #. There is one dodgy sale of the Billy Slater case card which sold late one evening. Anyone know how to find out when the item was listed? Later in my conversations with him I find out its his brother which I believe to be him.
http://www.ebay.com.au/csc/nowayjosejoe/m.html?rt=nc&LH_Complete=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283
Hes got to be one of the luckiest guys to get so many low number cards. He never shows the back of the cards. Ebay trading name nowayjosejoe & his brother (which I think is him) is johnnyhomes. Anyone have any dealings with them?

i have delt with jonnyhomes and had no troubles even paid via bank deposit for over $1000 in cards and recieved them as described in good condition he did mention that his brother is a collector also, but im sorry to hear you have to deal with that $h!t hope all goes smoothly for your refund.

Dear gvassiliev58,

hi how are you i am not happy that there is a case open for an item not as described or missing,i have just started to sell because my brother sells he told me he sold an andrew john & johnathan thurston signature cards to you,he also was the one who taught me to video record big transactions which he has sending the cards he sent you & just as i have recorded sending the Hayne i sent you,i sent it registered post as well,there is 100% evidence that it was sent.i wrapped it in a in the video show me wrapping it cardboard & posting it out with your name & details,now the problem i have is with my brother who"s paypal i used because i just started & paypal has taken the amount that you paid & now he can not use his paypal,he has told me that it is going to go in your favour no matter what & he has the same card but a higher number on the back in mint condition & he will give it to me to be able to use his account,could you please let me know if we can please resolve the problem.thankyou.

Dear nowayjosejoe,

G'day, I'm not happy that I didn't get the card I paid for. I have three witnesses & the video recording of me not leaving the post office & shows me giving the girls at the counter the envelope that was empty.Do you have a video from when you packed it to when you posted it, as what proof do you have of what you posted?? As for the card your brother has what number is it?? I only bought the card because it is a low number.I buy high end cards all the time & have a great feedback with Ebay & a very excellent record with Paypal.I also will be contacting Select to see who has redeemed the No 4 card &lodging a report with Ebay & other trading sites to keep an eye out for this card should it ever surface.

- gvassiliev58

Dear nowayjosejoe,

I have spoken to Select this morning & they have spoken to the person who has redeemed the #4 Jarrod Hayne card & he still has it has it.He said he is quite happy to take it to the police station & fill in a report & stat dec That he has owned it from when he redeemed it & that your claim to it is fraudulent Which Select will backup as well. I will give you 24 hrs to refund my money or I'll go to the police & start a fraudulent claim againts you & forward the police report & other documents to Paypal & Ebay about you.Come 12.00pm tommorrow I will be at the Police Station & getting the Owner of the card to do the same!!!!

- gvassiliev58
Dear gvassiliev58,

hello george how are you doing,im writing to you about the card my brother jose sold to you.first im very sorry about whats happening i have spoken to my brother about it & he has told me that he sent you the card & also he has shown me recording that shows him mailing it out i had told him to do so when sending more expensive items.even though this was one of his first sales it dos'nt explain why he used my paypal account without asking me & now i am owing $-550 which i didnt ask for.i had asked him to let you know that i am getting a jarryd hayne off someone so that i can send it to you & we can sort out whats happend.could you please close the case so i can get use of my palpal account that i need to receive payments & send payments i needed to make today.i will send you the card first thing after work tommorow,if you have'nt got by thursday you can re-open the case & we can continue with the case.if you can please let me know if this is o.k if not i wont go get the card.thankyou.

- johnnyhomes
Dear johnnyhomes,

It's to late I'm going to the police to report the FRAUD & you & he will be charged as I told him the card was never in his possession As Select said the real Owner has the card & will be going to the police station with it to backup my claim with also Select forwarding the info to police.So now you will have a criminal record as well as your Ebay account & Paypal accounts will be closed & Paypal will chase you for the money as they will have all the papers & police reports> You will have to deal with them yourself as well as the Police.

- gvassiliev58
Dear gvassiliev58,

you want to be cunt george over a fucken football card you worthless old cunt.you better hope they lock one of us up because you a threatning my family you piece of shit.you selfish prick i ran around to try get that stupid card.if my brother has made a mistake i offered to give you the card it dont.matter what fucken number is on the back.i know who you are you fucken cunt you deal with my mate daniel (dk trading) & u always try get as many signature cards & ask for shit load for them.i paid over $650 for that andrew johns card i sold to you for $490 i only had it for 4 months & the thurston i paid 570 for but your a greedy old fuck & im going to settle this with you personaly.your fucking with my family for a fucken football card.o.k we will see you coward fuck running to the police over a FUCKEN card.you low piece of shit if you dont fuck with my shit im am losing it right now.you old cunt i cant belive theres cunts like u in this world.fuck you.

- johnnyhomes
Dear johnnyhomes,

You ripped me off $550.00. I gave you a chance to refund the money you didn't. Whatever happens now is your own doing. Ebay & Paypal & the Police have been copies of all your emails including the last one. Anytime you want to met face to face just let me Know I have no problem dealing with low life like you I have a BLACK Belt in Karate.This will teach you to try & rip some off. Enjoy what happens next.

- gvassiliev58
Dear gvassiliev58,

Hi.i sent you a the card & you got it i know you did just because it might of not have had the same number on the back u turn around and said that u didnt get it.my brother went and got another one off his friend that is a low number just to give to u i told him not give u nothing but he tried to fix everything up just to make u happy and he told me off every day.i recorded sending the card to u it shows the card going in a envelope & being sent.ur just lying get it for free.now everything is bad why didnt u just take the card from my brother now his crazy becuse he never did wrong and now his really angry.the card he got from his friend cost him more money and now i cant sell it for him because u gave me negative feedback your stupid for fighting with my brother.he rings me just to yell at me because of u.thanks!!

- nowayjosejoe
Dear nowayjosejoe,

You are the liar & Fraudster you never sent any card. How about I met you a Bossley Park Police station & let the police decide who is the fraudster. I'll bring all my evidence & you bring yours & lets see who they Charge you Scammer. Put your money Where your mouth is or are you a gutless wonder who ALREADY HAS A POLICE RECORD LONGER THAN YOUR ARM.

- gvassiliev58
To date no more emails or response from him!!!!

i have delt with jonnyhomes and had no troubles even paid via bank deposit for over $1000 in cards and recieved them as described in good condition he did mention that his brother is a collector also, but im sorry to hear you have to deal with that $h!t hope all goes smoothly for your refund.

I also have dealt with jonnyhomes no problem But I believe he set up other account to rip people off.

whoa!:eek: what a load of bs i never would have expeceted that, makes me feel glad i got my cards from him, wont be dealing with either of them after reading all that.

I have posted this mainly to warn other members on this site that the scammers on Ebay are getting very smart & beating the Paypal system so be careful. I am confident I will win this but I won't show all my ways how i beat him till it is over then I will gladly revel my methods.

i saw that on completed listing.... as much as we all like to trust sellers... when it comes to zero feedback, i find it hard to buy big dollar items from them...
maybe up tp $10-20 but no more....
personally i wouldnt have purchased a high value item off someone with a zero feedback.

well i just read that also... thats too much...
ebay isnt a playground and trading or selling for cents..... get caught out... look out

I love how they change when they know they're caught. Animal in a corner comes to mind. Cheers for sharing this information. We should have a sticky wit ha compiled list of proven fraudulent ebayers.

i bidded on the marshell card they had so im happy i didnt win it nd the ryan card went for under the price same as the case card they had so there must be something up with them

i bidded on the marshell card they had so im happy i didnt win it nd the ryan card went for under the price same as the case card they had so there must be something up with them

The Salter case card was only for sale for a few minutes I believe & it was a make believe sale just so they could leave feedback for them selves :goat:

The Salter case card was only for sale for a few minutes I believe & it was a make believe sale just so they could leave feedback for them selves :goat:

Yeah well thats pretty obvious given the correspondence you have had from them.

So as i understand it they have send the envelope to you EMPTY registered post so if you put a claim in with paypal they can pop up with the registered receipt.

I think your pretty lucky that you noticed it before you left the post office or you may be out of pocket.

You certainly upset him. Definitely one of the best rants i have seen from someone on ebay. Good luck George - look forward to hearing the outcome.

Back
Top Bottom